U.S. Army

Standort
6 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.307 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
if assigned to Europe, travel as much as you can, even if you don't like traveling, shoot two birds with one stone by going to night school whenever available
Arbeitskultur
The Army is a great place to thrive for some people. I was not one of these people. I found it exceedingly difficult to manage home and work life after starting a family and chose to leave for personal reasons.
Arbeitskultur
Proud to have served in the US Army. It was an exciting experience for me. I got to travel around the world, meet many hardworking people and enjoyed the work I was doing.
Arbeitskultur
A typical day consisted of equipment maintenance and mission preparation. I learned a great deal in the Army, dealing with laboratory testing procedures, quality control for petroleum products, and I was also trained to work with water purification and as a truck driver. The leaders I dealt with were very good people and tried hard to make our missions successful the hardest thing was the constant possibility of being pulled away from family for undetermined amounts of time. There were paid vacation days that we earned each month.
Vorteile
good benifits
Nachteile
inconsistent schedule
-excellent leadership -learned a lot -great experience -always great leadership
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed it immensely. Others not so much. there is no typical day for a soldier. There are too many types of jobs to list. I learned so much so fast and grew up pretty quick. There is every type of management you can think of.
  1. Laboratory Technician