U.S. Army

Standort
6 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.168 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Good place to get started in life but no balance of life. Something it’s rolling the dice when it comes to leadership. I have meet some really wonderful people and really backstabbing individual. Good benefits
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
No self care
Arbeitskultur
I enjoy working for the Army as a DA Civilian as well as my time on Active Duty. As a DA Civilian I get to travel the world setting up live fire ranges for rotational forces.
Arbeitskultur
This was the best thing that every happened to me. It put me on the straight and narrow. Cleaned up my attitude and built me into the man I am today. Gave me the drive and knowledge that I could complete anything I put my mind too.
Arbeitskultur
maintaining operating and Performing checks all heavy wheels military vehicle. work with people from all part of the world with different background, origins and races
Arbeitskultur
On a Typical work day we have a pre-briefing on the daily operations. I supervised and made sure that the tasks were completely with the best quality and on time as our overseers would ask of us. Speaking on Management I guaranteed that whatever task was put out my team and I would make sure it is accomplished. I enjoyed management being to help others and lead others as well as the employees above and below me being able to have the best team work experience and fun work environment . The hardest part of my job was going to war and losing soldiers( employees) as casualties of war. The Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help others and being able to say i served my country with pride, respect and dignity.
Vorteile
free lunch tax-free shopping
Nachteile
24 hour duty, being away from family in the time of need
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It's the Army. Pay and benefits are some of best around even if people are always complaining about them. Have to work with some very bad people but also get to work with good ones too.