Bewertung für U.S. Army als Mechanic

46 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.554 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
3,0
It's the army
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany27. August 2018
A large portion of the army experience is going to be the unit you are assigned too. Some are great and you will go far. Some are not going to like you from the start and try to keep you down or demote you. Consider your self and your choice before you believe everything your recurring office tells you
US Soldier/Veteran
Generator Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern30. März 2018
I was a Soldier in the US Army stationed in Nuremberg Germany for 5 1/2 years. I have two MOS with them, What are Generator Mechanic (52 Delta) and Light vehicle mechanic (63 Bravo). I learned many skills while in the Army. I am also a Combat Veteran.
Teamwork, Friendships from all over
Long hours low pay
multi-cultured
Mechanic (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwhor, Germany1. März 2018
work day 0630-1800
learned diesel mechanics
engine replacement
transmission replacement
preventive maintenance checks and services
POL storage and inventory
Arbeitskultur
Meeting new friends and above all became individually independent.
Vehicle mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Furth Germany7. Februar 2018
Training was hard and demanding. Learned to be physically fit and became independent. Management was very demanding yet understanding for our own good. Culture was different than civilian life but was a learning experience. Hardest part of the job having to go on duty at weird hours of the night. The most enjoyable part of the job was having time off and enjoyed nice clean fun with my fellowmen.
good benefits
Working weird hours
Fun, great friends
AH-64D Apache Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany26. Dezember 2017
I would do it all again if I could. I loved being in the Army it was one of he best things I have ever done!! I love this country and I am proud to be a soldier. I was medically discharged due to the fact that I was injured and there was nothing more that could be done for me to be able to stay on active duty and still be able to do my job. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who is willing to put there life on the line for your fellow brothers in arms!!
Job security
War
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Army
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mainz, Germany11. Juli 2017
The Army changed my life, seeing the world was a great experience to me. I learned a lot about life in general, how to lead and follow or get out of the way.
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed it for the most part
mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz5. Juli 2017
I liked active duty, for the most part, I met a lot of people from all over the U.S., and my platoon was very close, we always interacted with each other, both on and off duty. Health benefits were outstanding. I enjoyed it for the most part. If anyone asks me which service would be best, I always tell them to go active duty and avoid reserves or national guard.
Vorteile
Healthcare benefits, travel, close platoon
deployment
Arbeitskultur
Intense work place, very strict management, high pace maintenance, institutionalize environment
Helicopter Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany19. Juni 2017
Day to day maintenance on Blackhawk helicopters, and periodic maintenance procedures were done on many aircraft. Learned how to teach others my job, learned how to apply my mechanical skills, learned how to operate heavy machinery. Very professional workplace, with strict guidelines and regulations. Hardest part was being away from family. Best part of the army was the travelling, and flying in helicopters.
Generator Mechanic
Generator Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Augsgburg, Germany7. Februar 2017
Traveling to other military posts and performing preventive checks and services on varies componentes on the different sizes of generators.
Repairing or replacing worn and or defective parts.
Weekends and Holidays off
Nachteile
Long driving time to other military posts
Great learning experience
Bradley Fighting Systems Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kitzingen, Germany7. Februar 2017
Learned all aspects of Logistics for large unit/company. Primarily the repair and service of equipment, but also the requisition and storage of repair parts.
Great learning
MECHANIC 63H (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany14. Dezember 2016
All should go it will teach you life There nothing to tell . You must experience it the benefits are good and you can see the world. I recommend it for everyone
experience
war
3,0
Proud to have served
Flight mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim21. Mai 2016
Liked it until the contractors took over maintenance, then it was time to get out. Got kind of ugly during the drawdown. Everyone should serve.
Vorteile
Great place to learn a job skill
Just time to move on
The U.S. Army.
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern26. April 2016
The Army isn't for everyone but if can survive In-Processing, Basic Training, and A.T.I. ( Advanced Individual Training) you're half way there. Once you reach your Permanent Party station things become a little more relaxed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great Career
Mechanic Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. Januar 2016
Very proud to have served my country. Very rewarding career. Sawe lots of places in the world. Great training to be the best at what you do.
Serving your Country
US Military
91B Light Weight Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany5. Oktober 2015
We worked hard and we lived hard. The US Military is a great place to learn a skill set that you can apply everyday. The are several other benefits to working for the US Military.
grat travel opportunities
63B - Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bad Krueuznach, Germany22. August 2015
My training as a "mechanic" was a joke and I was not even authorized to change oil. The trainng I received could not be transferred to civilian life.
great travel opportunities
head games
Arbeitskultur
Work, troubleshooting faults, installing parts
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. Mai 2015
Come to work and get my work load for the day and keep my manger up to date on whats going on with the equipment I'm working on. I learned my job even more. There was really nothing hard about my job as a laborer.
Vorteile
free tools to work with.
good place
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany3. Februar 2015
good place to learn exceptional skills and to learn discipline and being on time and how countability is most important and good place to learn stuff as well
free food
healthcare
Great place to start
Generator Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany15. Januar 2015
Looking back, I should have stayed in. Serving your country is one of the highest honors one could have. With the leadership and training I had well, to bad I'm too old to go back in. However I would go back if I was asked.
Great Leadership
Arbeitskultur
four years i want forget
63 T, Bradley mechanic 63 B, Wheel mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kirchgoens Germany6. Januar 2015
went to war in 1990-1991. I did maintenance on 8 track vehicles and 6 wheeled vehicles. I learned discipline and how to carry myself with confidence. The most enjoyable part was the traveling, spent three years in Europe. The hardest part was the year spent in the desert.
the benifits
Making rank
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage