U.S. Army

Deutschland48 Bewertungen
48 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.887 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
You have many positions in the Army that are more than your title. Some days your an office clerk, some days you're a janitor, and some days your a boss. It just depends on what the mission is. It's very exciting but it's also stressful.
Arbeitskultur
You’re gone or traveling a lot. I was a single getting out into the world I grew up a lot after four years. Working 24/7 I was ready to get home again.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I guess the army has its ups and downs at the end of the day I'm happy I joined but I would never go back at the same time and I can guarantee that 99% of people who have served feel the same way
Arbeitskultur
A large portion of the army experience is going to be the unit you are assigned too. Some are great and you will go far. Some are not going to like you from the start and try to keep you down or demote you. Consider your self and your choice before you believe everything your recurring office tells you
Arbeitskultur
I was a Soldier in the US Army stationed in Nuremberg Germany for 5 1/2 years. I have two MOS with them, What are Generator Mechanic (52 Delta) and Light vehicle mechanic (63 Bravo). I learned many skills while in the Army. I am also a Combat Veteran.
Teamwork, Friendships from all over
Long hours low pay
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
work day 0630-1800
learned diesel mechanics

engine replacement

transmission replacement

preventive maintenance checks and services

POL storage and inventory
Arbeitskultur
Training was hard and demanding. Learned to be physically fit and became independent. Management was very demanding yet understanding for our own good. Culture was different than civilian life but was a learning experience. Hardest part of the job having to go on duty at weird hours of the night. The most enjoyable part of the job was having time off and enjoyed nice clean fun with my fellowmen.
good benefits
Working weird hours
Arbeitskultur
I would do it all again if I could. I loved being in the Army it was one of he best things I have ever done!! I love this country and I am proud to be a soldier. I was medically discharged due to the fact that I was injured and there was nothing more that could be done for me to be able to stay on active duty and still be able to do my job. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who is willing to put there life on the line for your fellow brothers in arms!!
Job security
War
Arbeitskultur
The Army changed my life, seeing the world was a great experience to me. I learned a lot about life in general, how to lead and follow or get out of the way.
Arbeitskultur
I liked active duty, for the most part, I met a lot of people from all over the U.S., and my platoon was very close, we always interacted with each other, both on and off duty. Health benefits were outstanding. I enjoyed it for the most part. If anyone asks me which service would be best, I always tell them to go active duty and avoid reserves or national guard.
Vorteile
Healthcare benefits, travel, close platoon
deployment
Arbeitskultur
Day to day maintenance on Blackhawk helicopters, and periodic maintenance procedures were done on many aircraft. Learned how to teach others my job, learned how to apply my mechanical skills, learned how to operate heavy machinery. Very professional workplace, with strict guidelines and regulations. Hardest part was being away from family. Best part of the army was the travelling, and flying in helicopters.
Arbeitskultur
Traveling to other military posts and performing preventive checks and services on varies componentes on the different sizes of generators.
Repairing or replacing worn and or defective parts.
Weekends and Holidays off
Nachteile
Long driving time to other military posts
Arbeitskultur
Learned all aspects of Logistics for large unit/company. Primarily the repair and service of equipment, but also the requisition and storage of repair parts.
Arbeitskultur
All should go it will teach you life There nothing to tell . You must experience it the benefits are good and you can see the world. I recommend it for everyone
experience
war
Arbeitskultur
Liked it until the contractors took over maintenance, then it was time to get out. Got kind of ugly during the drawdown. Everyone should serve.
Vorteile
Great place to learn a job skill
Just time to move on
Arbeitskultur
The Army isn't for everyone but if can survive In-Processing, Basic Training, and A.T.I. ( Advanced Individual Training) you're half way there. Once you reach your Permanent Party station things become a little more relaxed.
Arbeitskultur
Very proud to have served my country. Very rewarding career. Sawe lots of places in the world. Great training to be the best at what you do.
Serving your Country
Arbeitskultur
We worked hard and we lived hard. The US Military is a great place to learn a skill set that you can apply everyday. The are several other benefits to working for the US Military.
Arbeitskultur
My training as a "mechanic" was a joke and I was not even authorized to change oil. The trainng I received could not be transferred to civilian life.
great travel opportunities
head games
Arbeitskultur
Come to work and get my work load for the day and keep my manger up to date on whats going on with the equipment I'm working on. I learned my job even more. There was really nothing hard about my job as a laborer.
Vorteile
free tools to work with.
Arbeitskultur
good place to learn exceptional skills and to learn discipline and being on time and how countability is most important and good place to learn stuff as well
free food
healthcare
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung