U.S. Army

Bewertungen nach Kategorie
4 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 76.332 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The Army isn't for everyone but if can survive In-Processing, Basic Training, and A.T.I. ( Advanced Individual Training) you're half way there. Once you reach your Permanent Party station things become a little more relaxed.
Arbeitskultur
We worked hard and we lived hard. The US Military is a great place to learn a skill set that you can apply everyday. The are several other benefits to working for the US Military.
Arbeitskultur
Exercised every morning, ensured all vehicles were able to operate. Fixed vehicles when broken, as well as maintained vehicles according to schedules. Fixed Generators, as well as maintained them according to time ran. Performed quality control to verify the operators could drive them.
Vorteile
four days off every month, geographically located in the center of Europe
Nachteile
4,0
Arbeitskultur
working on services for all vehicles in motor pool fixing and replacing broken parts and leading soldiers. I learned how to manage a shop for 8 to 10 people how to turn in and pick up parts fix diesel and gasoline engine vehicles . My supervisors are easy to get along with. My co-workers are fun easy going people we all get along. My job is pretty easy i'm a quick learner. The best part of my job is finding faults and repairing them
Vorteile
health care, school, long lunches
Nachteile
late nights, away from family
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen