U.S. Army

Deutschland48 Bewertungen
48 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 76.319 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
You have many positions in the Army that are more than your title. Some days your an office clerk, some days you're a janitor, and some days your a boss. It just depends on what the mission is. It's very exciting but it's also stressful.
Arbeitskultur
good place to learn exceptional skills and to learn discipline and being on time and how countability is most important and good place to learn stuff as well
free food
healthcare
Arbeitskultur
Looking back, I should have stayed in. Serving your country is one of the highest honors one could have. With the leadership and training I had well, to bad I'm too old to go back in. However I would go back if I was asked.
Great Leadership
Arbeitskultur
went to war in 1990-1991. I did maintenance on 8 track vehicles and 6 wheeled vehicles. I learned discipline and how to carry myself with confidence. The most enjoyable part was the traveling, spent three years in Europe. The hardest part was the year spent in the desert.
the benifits
Making rank
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The typical day started at 0630 with Physical training for about an hour and a half then work call at 0900. Everyday was a learning experience whether it was career advancement or aircraft maintenance. Our middle management level consisted of very competent leaders and we did not deal with the upper management very often. My co-workers were all fun and easy going. It was a pleasure to work with them all. The hardest part about this job is the time we spend away from our family and the simple things in life that we give up to serve our country. At the same time, being able to see the world and give up simple freedoms to serve the people of our country is also the most enjoyable part of this job.
Vorteile
Health Care and travel expenses paid.
Nachteile
The length of time away from family and friends.
Arbeitskultur
The Army was a great place for me to start a career in aviation.
Great benifits
Nachteile
Long deployments away from home
Arbeitskultur
Good to work for something bigger than yourself. Hours are long but worth it.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my ten years in the army but the past 14 months has showed me how the army really is. As long as your a good soldier its a great time but if you make a mistake like most people do then you are left out to dry and your no longer a priority.

However, over my 10 years i did learn how to work with all types of people, what it means to put the love of your country above all else and learned how to supervise soldiers as well as grow as a person.
great benefits
Nachteile
miss alot of time away from your family, multiple standards depending on rank.
Arbeitskultur
to much power given to people who dont know what there doing to many chiefs
Arbeitskultur
What can I say? This was the most influential employment that I have ever experienced. Full of reward and challenge.
Vorteile
Steady employment, personally rewarding.
Time away from family.
Arbeitskultur
was great had lots of fun and meet lots of people
worked everyday on all trucks and equipment

had many different things to do everyday
everything
Nachteile
standing outside for hours in the rain
Arbeitskultur
Exercised every morning, ensured all vehicles were able to operate. Fixed vehicles when broken, as well as maintained vehicles according to schedules. Fixed Generators, as well as maintained them according to time ran. Performed quality control to verify the operators could drive them.
Vorteile
four days off every month, geographically located in the center of Europe
Arbeitskultur
had a blast while I served my country the friends I made r lifetime friends
Arbeitskultur
I was a heavey equipment mechanic, and learned a lot while being stationed in Germany.
got to germany
Arbeitskultur
It was an amazing expericance! One where I learned patience, disaplain and self being.
Arbeitskultur
working on services for all vehicles in motor pool fixing and replacing broken parts and leading soldiers. I learned how to manage a shop for 8 to 10 people how to turn in and pick up parts fix diesel and gasoline engine vehicles . My supervisors are easy to get along with. My co-workers are fun easy going people we all get along. My job is pretty easy i'm a quick learner. The best part of my job is finding faults and repairing them
Vorteile
health care, school, long lunches
Nachteile
late nights, away from family
Arbeitskultur
Typical day was get up, do PT, eat chow, go to formation, do your job, evening formation, eat chow, work out & go to bed. I learned alot of great values. Management was pretty good. I had decent co-workers. Hardest part of job was you could have very long days. The most enjoyable part was the job security.
Arbeitskultur
I've worked with a variety of people and places. I've learned to cope with situations effectively and in timely manner. A typical day of work involved being flexible and understanding things may change at a drop of a pin and being able to change direction. Plus to overcome difficult situations especially in Afghanistan where every move you make is a major decision that could effect your life and everyone around you. I believe I've learned leadership, values, morals, work ethics knowing I can finish every job I start.
Arbeitskultur
Military life is really for single people, yes your family will be taken care of but you wont have much time to spend with them.
Vorteile
benefits and a place to live
poor leadership
Arbeitskultur
I was able to travel around the world, and work with amazing people
experience, training, travel
deployments
Arbeitskultur
I start at 630 with morning physical training and it ended at 730. Eat breakfast at 800 and then report at 900 for work call. I worked from 0900 to 1900 Monday through Thursday and on Friday worked 0900 to 1500. I had the weekends off for the most part. I learned the values of the army and applied them to myself. I understood my co-workers strenghts and weakness to help do the job better. I understood how to be a leader when need to be. I enjoyed meeting new people and we had fun when we could, but it was also very stessfull at times.
Vorteile
not having to worry about some of the things that come with cilvilian life.
Nachteile
having to deploy to a hostile country