U.S. Army

Deutschland51 Bewertungen
51 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.887 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
I loved serving my country. loved the travel. would do it all over again. became a mom and no longer wanted to move frequently. wanted to plant roots.
patriotic
sit and wait
Arbeitskultur
I was a member of the US Army military Police Corps.... Awesome job... great challenges... made many friends and really liked the work I did... highly recommend for any young individual who want to get direction, find a career pat.. learn self discipline… etc
Arbeitskultur
If there is no war, then it is like a 9-5 job, that keeps you fit.

I learned how to be a soldier, values, pride in my country, fear for the person who had to watch my back, b/c lets face it they are not all the brightest bulbs lol.

Management is luck of the draw, some are cool, some abuse their power.

Workplace culture, if you are sick, get back to work asap, the doctors do not try to find out your issues they just give you motrin and send you back to work.

Hardest part, being away from your family, putting your life on the line, deployments, PTSD, injuries.

Most enjoyable, commradery with fellow soldiers and veterans. Benefits, its what you make of it.
Travel, family
Bad leadership
Arbeitskultur
a great maturing experience. A bunch of great guys with good work ethics. Real close friendships, and real good housing. exciting work days. Something different always
well organized
Nachteile
not enough info on culture of area.
Arbeitskultur
Working as a Military Pollice officer was exciting all around. The experience gained on the job will help a person throughout their entire life and provide skills that you can not find anywhere else.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It is hard to write a review of Army life because it depends a lot on where you were stationed and who you were stationed with. Some duty assignments had great leadership and everything ran smoothly while other duty assignment, not so much.
Vorteile
life long friends that you can count on
Arbeitskultur
Tons to learn. Lots to see. Dangerous situations now and then. Excellent benefits. Great people. No nonsense to deal with. Retirement is around $2000 a month or more depending on your rank
Nachteile
possible war and oversea assignments
Arbeitskultur
Great career and calling but really determine if you want this life....it can be difficult but rewarding and contrary to some folks out there, the military is motivated, educated and focused on helping supporting others....
Arbeitskultur
Be all you can be is the motto. Enjoyed touring and visiting different countries. Made long term relationships. Always learning something new every day.
Arbeitskultur
There were good times and bad. The Army is changing and I do not like the changes that are happening. My brother is in now and the leadership there is just awful
experience
leadership
Arbeitskultur
Where else can you know you are getting the same amount every payday, train with weaponry that you will probably never have access to anywhere else and are given money for housing or a place to stay free of charge and money for food. Its not for everyone but those that join are part of a brotherhood that is forever.
Arbeitskultur
I joined the Military in 2000 before the twin towers were attacked. My role as a Police officer shifted to combat operations after 9/11. I learned how to be a team player, organization skills and emergency medical procedures.
Arbeitskultur
Everything depends on the Company you are assigned to and who your leadership is. The experience could be extremely positive or the exact opposite. It really is hit or miss.
Arbeitskultur
Protected all civilians, contractors and military families. Ensured all military bases were safe from terroristic threats and all alike. Entrusted with information of high confidentiality.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time in the Army, I developed as a person. I was able to receive a vast amount of training, which is usually rewarded by performance. I would say I was very proficient at all aspects of my job with the basic understanding that the training I receive and the amount of effort put forth could potentially save my brothers's and sisters's lives. I do not think it is the right job for everyone, but I do not regret my service.
Arbeitskultur
Yes the military is hard work, it is required to ensure that soldiers and equipment are ready to operating and respond quickly. Management is one sided if you are lower enlisted your opinion is not very welcome. It is a time group of people that you will be working with either you will be excepted or ignored.
Arbeitskultur
Taught me how to be a man, a leader, and a helper to this country. Deployed once to Kosovo where I provided in security and well being of the local national people. Over 2 years of police experience providing safety and protection to on base and off base housing
Arbeitskultur
Assignment of duties for the day. Learned the duties and responsibilities of a Military Police Officer both in field duties and garrison duties. Management willing to provide sources for advancement. Work place culture depends of job assignment. Hardest part of the job away from family and friends. Most enjoyable part of the job getting to know career opportunities both in the military and civilian criminal justice jobs.
Great learning experience
Nachteile
Seperation from family and friends
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work and meet new people. Also you can travel the world in just a few short hours. The work hours and and time off help a lot more here then anywhere else sometimes.
Arbeitskultur
Willing to work any hours but prefer second shift
I've learned self-discipline and ways to deal with major changes

Stand behind my management and the decisions they make

Work with my co-workers to achieve the best result

Try to balance my day out to ensure no part is harder than the next

I try to enjoy my full day to keep a positive attitude
Arbeitskultur
I leaned in the military is being able to adapt to quick changes. I became familiar with time management. Being able to work under stress. Management skills I learned from providing aid to newer soldiers. Providing medical assistant to those in need.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung