Bewertung für U.S. Army als Military Police

50 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.554 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Wish I could have stayed in longer
Military Policeman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wurzburg, Germany10. September 2018
If there is no war, then it is like a 9-5 job, that keeps you fit.

I learned how to be a soldier, values, pride in my country, fear for the person who had to watch my back, b/c lets face it they are not all the brightest bulbs lol.

Management is luck of the draw, some are cool, some abuse their power.

Workplace culture, if you are sick, get back to work asap, the doctors do not try to find out your issues they just give you motrin and send you back to work.

Hardest part, being away from your family, putting your life on the line, deployments, PTSD, injuries.

Most enjoyable, commradery with fellow soldiers and veterans. Benefits, its what you make of it.
Travel, family
Bad leadership
Arbeitskultur
beautful scenery and different culture.
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kitzingen germany26. Mai 2018
a great maturing experience. A bunch of great guys with good work ethics. Real close friendships, and real good housing. exciting work days. Something different always
well organized
Nachteile
not enough info on culture of area.
Arbeitskultur
Exciting opportunities with career advancement
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany8. Mai 2018
Working as a Military Pollice officer was exciting all around. The experience gained on the job will help a person throughout their entire life and provide skills that you can not find anywhere else.
United States Army
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany4. Mai 2018
It is hard to write a review of Army life because it depends a lot on where you were stationed and who you were stationed with. Some duty assignments had great leadership and everything ran smoothly while other duty assignment, not so much.
Vorteile
life long friends that you can count on
Adventure
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz10. April 2018
Tons to learn. Lots to see. Dangerous situations now and then. Excellent benefits. Great people. No nonsense to deal with. Retirement is around $2000 a month or more depending on your rank
Nachteile
possible war and oversea assignments
Arbeitskultur
Think through your decision to serve, not for everyone
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany21. März 2018
Great career and calling but really determine if you want this life....it can be difficult but rewarding and contrary to some folks out there, the military is motivated, educated and focused on helping supporting others....
US Army
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany15. März 2018
Be all you can be is the motto. Enjoyed touring and visiting different countries. Made long term relationships. Always learning something new every day.
Army
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany28. Dezember 2017
There were good times and bad. The Army is changing and I do not like the changes that are happening. My brother is in now and the leadership there is just awful
experience
leadership
Its the ARMY
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen13. November 2017
Where else can you know you are getting the same amount every payday, train with weaponry that you will probably never have access to anywhere else and are given money for housing or a place to stay free of charge and money for food. Its not for everyone but those that join are part of a brotherhood that is forever.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
The military is a great life
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany6. November 2017
I joined the Military in 2000 before the twin towers were attacked. My role as a Police officer shifted to combat operations after 9/11. I learned how to be a team player, organization skills and emergency medical procedures.
Arbeitskultur
Depends where you are stationed
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany30. August 2017
Everything depends on the Company you are assigned to and who your leadership is. The experience could be extremely positive or the exact opposite. It really is hit or miss.
Arbeitskultur
High stress, productive and rewarding place to work.
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany27. Juni 2017
Protected all civilians, contractors and military families. Ensured all military bases were safe from terroristic threats and all alike. Entrusted with information of high confidentiality.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Enjoyed the experince
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USAG Ansbach8. Mai 2017
I enjoyed my time in the Army, I developed as a person. I was able to receive a vast amount of training, which is usually rewarded by performance. I would say I was very proficient at all aspects of my job with the basic understanding that the training I receive and the amount of effort put forth could potentially save my brothers's and sisters's lives. I do not think it is the right job for everyone, but I do not regret my service.
Hard work
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden4. Mai 2017
Yes the military is hard work, it is required to ensure that soldiers and equipment are ready to operating and respond quickly. Management is one sided if you are lower enlisted your opinion is not very welcome. It is a time group of people that you will be working with either you will be excepted or ignored.
Great
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany26. April 2017
Taught me how to be a man, a leader, and a helper to this country. Deployed once to Kosovo where I provided in security and well being of the local national people. Over 2 years of police experience providing safety and protection to on base and off base housing
Advancement oppertunities exist
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Germany30. Januar 2017
Assignment of duties for the day. Learned the duties and responsibilities of a Military Police Officer both in field duties and garrison duties. Management willing to provide sources for advancement. Work place culture depends of job assignment. Hardest part of the job away from family and friends. Most enjoyable part of the job getting to know career opportunities both in the military and civilian criminal justice jobs.
Great learning experience
Nachteile
Seperation from family and friends
Fun
Military Police Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany3. November 2016
Good place to work and meet new people. Also you can travel the world in just a few short hours. The work hours and and time off help a lot more here then anywhere else sometimes.
Flexible and very adaptive
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany26. Oktober 2016
Willing to work any hours but prefer second shift
I've learned self-discipline and ways to deal with major changes
Stand behind my management and the decisions they make
Work with my co-workers to achieve the best result
Try to balance my day out to ensure no part is harder than the next
I try to enjoy my full day to keep a positive attitude
What I learned from being in the Military
Military Police Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany17. Oktober 2016
I leaned in the military is being able to adapt to quick changes. I became familiar with time management. Being able to work under stress. Management skills I learned from providing aid to newer soldiers. Providing medical assistant to those in need.
Arbeitskultur
Great experience and knowledge gained
Military Police Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Honhenfels, Germany6. August 2016
I will be leaving the Army soon and re-locating to Casa Grande, AZ. The Army has given me a lot of experience in my job field and has treated me right.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage