U.S. Army

55 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 79.210 Bewertungen ansehen

Great Job!

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Traveling the world and always learning something new and exciting. great job security. Ability to work different jobs in your designated field. Endless possibilities for career progression.

Job Stability

Deployments

Toxic Leadership

As a soldier in one of the most toxic Corps in the Army, the Military Police Corps. I can testify that being a 31 series is hard, depressing and rage making. I wouldn’t recommend becoming a MP, save your sanity and time.

You’ll get BAS

Bad leadership
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and fun workplace.

The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.

every person should serve

I loved serving my country. loved the travel. would do it all over again. became a mom and no longer wanted to move frequently. wanted to plant roots.

patriotic

sit and wait

loved being a soldier

I was a member of the US Army military Police Corps.... Awesome job... great challenges... made many friends and really liked the work I did... highly recommend for any young individual who want to get direction, find a career pat.. learn self discipline… etc

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Proud

Voluntary government services. Proud to have served.

Travel

Nachteile

ended tour of services, Ets.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Wish I could have stayed in longer

If there is no war, then it is like a 9-5 job, that keeps you fit. I learned how to be a soldier, values, pride in my country, fear for the person who had to watch my back, b/c lets face it they are not all the brightest bulbs lol. Management is luck of the draw, some are cool, some abuse their power. Workplace culture, if you are sick, get back to work asap, the doctors do not try to find out your issues they just give you motrin and send you back to work. Hardest part, being away from your family, putting your life on the line, deployments, PTSD, injuries. Most enjoyable, commradery with fellow soldiers and veterans. Benefits, its what you make of it.

Travel, family

Bad leadership
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

beautful scenery and different culture.

a great maturing experience. A bunch of great guys with good work ethics. Real close friendships, and real good housing. exciting work days. Something different always

well organized

Nachteile

not enough info on culture of area.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Exciting opportunities with career advancement

Working as a Military Pollice officer was exciting all around. The experience gained on the job will help a person throughout their entire life and provide skills that you can not find anywhere else.

United States Army

It is hard to write a review of Army life because it depends a lot on where you were stationed and who you were stationed with. Some duty assignments had great leadership and everything ran smoothly while other duty assignment, not so much.

Vorteile

life long friends that you can count on

Adventure

Tons to learn. Lots to see. Dangerous situations now and then. Excellent benefits. Great people. No nonsense to deal with. Retirement is around $2000 a month or more depending on your rank

Nachteile

possible war and oversea assignments
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Think through your decision to serve, not for everyone

Great career and calling but really determine if you want this life....it can be difficult but rewarding and contrary to some folks out there, the military is motivated, educated and focused on helping supporting others....

US Army

Be all you can be is the motto. Enjoyed touring and visiting different countries. Made long term relationships. Always learning something new every day.

Army

There were good times and bad. The Army is changing and I do not like the changes that are happening. My brother is in now and the leadership there is just awful

experience

leadership

Its the ARMY

Where else can you know you are getting the same amount every payday, train with weaponry that you will probably never have access to anywhere else and are given money for housing or a place to stay free of charge and money for food. Its not for everyone but those that join are part of a brotherhood that is forever.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The military is a great life

I joined the Military in 2000 before the twin towers were attacked. My role as a Police officer shifted to combat operations after 9/11. I learned how to be a team player, organization skills and emergency medical procedures.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Depends where you are stationed

Everything depends on the Company you are assigned to and who your leadership is. The experience could be extremely positive or the exact opposite. It really is hit or miss.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

High stress, productive and rewarding place to work.

Protected all civilians, contractors and military families. Ensured all military bases were safe from terroristic threats and all alike. Entrusted with information of high confidentiality.

Enjoyed the experince

I enjoyed my time in the Army, I developed as a person. I was able to receive a vast amount of training, which is usually rewarded by performance. I would say I was very proficient at all aspects of my job with the basic understanding that the training I receive and the amount of effort put forth could potentially save my brothers's and sisters's lives. I do not think it is the right job for everyone, but I do not regret my service.

Hard work

Yes the military is hard work, it is required to ensure that soldiers and equipment are ready to operating and respond quickly. Management is one sided if you are lower enlisted your opinion is not very welcome. It is a time group of people that you will be working with either you will be excepted or ignored.

Great

Taught me how to be a man, a leader, and a helper to this country. Deployed once to Kosovo where I provided in security and well being of the local national people. Over 2 years of police experience providing safety and protection to on base and off base housing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung