Bewertung für U.S. Army als Military Police

50 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.228 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Military Police Officer
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany13. April 2016
Good start to any young persons life. To learn discipline and basic survival skills. Teamwork, Respect. Was the cornerstone of my life when I needed it the most.

Guard duty, patrol, field operations, conveys

The backbone of the militaries logistical protection and correction.

Honour, Justice, and Mercy
Vorteile
Hard work, Good mateship, Brotherhood, cleanliness, discipline, excellent training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
3,0
Great Place to Start a Carreer
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany15. Februar 2016
There was a lot of racism which went unreported due to the system of harrassment. They treated male and female solsiers different. During my time, there was no one to report serious problems to.
Lifetime Skills and Friends
Racism
2,0
Lots of travel.
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany22. Oktober 2015
Not all leadership is the same, but like all companies, their are always bad apples. I got the taste of toxic leadership, and it soured my view of the Army.
Travel, Benefits
Nachteile
Toxic leaders, not much room for family
i enjoyed the challenge
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau, FRG8. Oktober 2015
I worked with a lot of really great people. The job was very challenging. Overall I enjoyed my time in Germany. This is where I met my husband that I am married to right now.
Amazing!
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany5. August 2015
A great way to make a living if school just isn't your thing. Hard work but rewarding work. Best time of my life! The hardest part is being away from family but you're given 1 month of leave every year.
Do as I say or get out.
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, RP23. Juni 2015
I joined the Army because I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I figured it out prior to getting out and the Army wanted nothing to do with the path I wanted to go I life. I wanted to become a nurse and the Army would not allow me to addend the Army nursing program, so I got out. The Army and I did not get along well.
GI Bill
Iraq/Afghanistan
Its what you make of it
Military Police (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP26. April 2015
The U.S. Army is a great place to work for people that want to be part of a goal driven team. There are opportunities for progression and advanced training. The benefits are pretty great considering the alternatives.

A standard day in the U.S. Army varies between units but everyone can expect to be up early for physical training and will learn not to anticipate getting out of work an any particular time of the day. The military culture allows for people to develop life long friendships with co-workers and experience many great things that an average person would not. The most difficult part of being in the U.S. Army is the lack of stabilization; especially for those who have families. Soldiers are always on the move whether it is going to training events, changing duty stations, or deploying in support of military and humanitarian aide operations. The most enjoyable part of being part of the U.S. Army is the ability to experience the world in a way that is unparalleled to any other job. Traveling to places that most people only dream of going is one of the greatest things I have done in the military.
Training, Travel, Health Benefits, Great Dental
Away from family
Arbeitskultur
Made me the man i am today
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  heidelburg,gm15. April 2015
Trained me in
Advanced First Aid,Crime Prevention Techniques,Crisis Intervention Techniques,Driving/Maneuvering Skills,Fingerprinting,Firearm Handling and Maintenance,Investigation Techniques,Loss Prevention Techniques,Prison Management Techniques and Protective Services.
Free GYM
on call 24/7
Best time of my life
Instructor / Writer Military Police School (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany3. März 2015
This was one of the best times of my life and it will always be a part of who I am for the rest of my life. I am proud to have worked along such fine individuals.
Working as an MP located in Ktown Germany
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany14. Februar 2015
A typical day at work consisted of reviewing papers and patrolling the roads of Germany. Although as an MP our jurisdiction was only over the US Military it was interesting to see another part of the world. My coworkers were much like myself. We all strived to do a good job and most of us were happy to be stationed in Germany learning about another culture. The hardest part of the job was the shift work involved. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunities of working with a wide variety of people from all around the USA. Most of us were the same age and we had a lot in common. The close relationships that were developed between those of us who served can never be replaced. Please note that at the time of my service there was no war.
Vorteile
The US Army gave me a chance to mature and to see the world along with another culture
Nachteile
The Army consists of many rules which are sometimes hard to take
Arbeitskultur
productive and active place to help soldiers
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany15. Januar 2015
being able to help soldiers and their families on a daily basis is amazing. I loved being a military police officer.
Arbeitskultur
Learn every aspect of most jobs
Military Police Patrolman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP9. Dezember 2014
The U.S. Army was a great experience and job. It taught me as police officer that I am not even above sweeping and mopping the floor. As a soldier you undertake many different tasks on a day to day basis and it teaches you to be extremely flexible and to handle stress is almost any situation
Vorteile
great benefits, free travel, once in a lifetime experience
Nachteile
never see family, always on call/working late no overtime
3,0
Structured
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Juni 2014
This was the old Army, not the kindler gentler one known by today's soldiers.
Its the army
Military Police Patrolwoman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt germany28. Mai 2014
Its the Army. You wake up go to PT and then get ready for work. I learned how to shoot a weapon and how to manage multiple stuff at once.
Arbeitskultur
High intensity work environment with amazing benefits
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany6. Mai 2014
The Army is, as you may expect, a dangerous job (depending on your MOS) with amazing people, great leaders, outstanding benefits, opportunities for promotion, with long term career potential. This is, of course, balanced by regulations you can violate without doing anything wrong, leaders that can persecute you without repercussion, very long hours (up to twelve months a day) and a very poor work/life balance.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the Army and though I am glad I left, I am proud and thankful for my time there.
Vorteile
Long lunch break, great benefits, cool "toys"
Nachteile
Long hours, poor work/life balance, chance of death..
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Military
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany24. April 2014
I loved being in the service. I wouldn't change any of it. Being a part of the military and what it has taught me has become a big part of who I am today.
Fast paced
Military Police Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, BW31. Oktober 2013
military police, conducting security and law enforcement procedures.
Arbeitskultur
An awesome carrer but not really a good one for families.
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelburg GE24. August 2013
This is a very demanding career choice but the benefits of this is that you are actively protecting our nation.
2,0
Military Police Desk Sergeant
Military Police Desk Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, BW12. August 2013
Conducted Law Enforcement operations within the USAG Baden-Wurttemberg Community

Best part of job was ability to serve my country and make a difference in my community
Military Service
Police Officer in Vilseck, Germany
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. Mai 2013
A typical day at work would be patrolling and protecting the military base from harmful situations.
I have learned to handle and perform life saving techniques for emergency situations while maintaining a professional composure.
I have been in charge of many patrols and have trained people entering the job.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with child abuse situations and suicide cases.
The most enjoyable part of my job was making sure the base stayed safe and knowing others could rely on me for help.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage