U.S. Army

Standort
30 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.204 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Chance to honor and serve my country. One of the best things I have done in my life. Team building, trust, accountability and trust in yourself are some of the things you will experience.
Arbeitskultur
No matter what job or career path you choose with the United States Army it will always be both fast paced and slow paced. Being in the army has given me the discipline needed to be a great worker.
Arbeitskultur
My occupation is extremely high tempo, but it comes with a wide range of experiences. Being able to communicate with different military members and cultures around Europe.
Arbeitskultur
it depends on the company and such. For me a typical day was pmcs vehicles, disbatch the vehicles, and then do all other required missions. After all that was done, sit in the office and wait for next orders and go home when released
Arbeitskultur
Being a soldier was very rewarding and fulfilling. When they say they do more by 8am then most people do all day, believe it. You are on duty 24 hours a day if your country calls on you to defend it. The Army is what being part of a team is all about.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
A typical day for me is waking up at 0530 have to be at formation at 0615 for physical fitness for an hour and half. Then after that another formation at 0930. To complete any and all task assigned or briefed at formation usually release at 500 but can be sometimes released much later. Then you might have to go on missions that can last up from one day to three months consisting of moving military equipment, personnel, or ammo depending on the mission which consist of millions of dollars, and driving usually takes between 5 to 10 hours. Not to mention training/field which can also last from a few days to a few weeks. I enjoyed my job very much I got to travel to many different countries, as well as experience the many cultures of Europe and Hawaii if I had a chance to do it again I would. the hardest part of my job is managing soldiers as well as making sure they're well being is okay, making sure your soldiers are safe making the right decisions as well as yourself, also making sure your equipment is in working order from your boots all the way up to your truck as well as your soldiers gear and vehicles. You have to make sure that your yourself and your crew is at 100 percent ready for any and all things weather its on the road or training. We have saying in the military that everyone is a safety officer so if you see someone doing an unsafe act stop them no matter who it is. what I learned when I was in the military how to be a team player situational awareness team leadership skills communication skills adapting to your surroundings organization - mehr...
Vorteile
paid vaction, travel, free food(defac), benefits, always paid on time, good training, team building, free housing(barracks)
long hours, field, long missions, 24 hour duty, unfair leadership
Arbeitskultur
Early morning wakes up and plenty of gym time. Scheduled formations and meeting times. Timed and scheduled breakfast, lunch, and dinner times. Weekends off and once a month three day weekends. Every day was a training day learning new work techniques. There were many days that could be very stressful, but extremely rewarding at the end of the day. The hardest part of the job is having to leave your family behind for days, weeks, months, or years at a time.
Vorteile
Bi-weekly pay, most weekends off, paid vacations
Deployments
Arbeitskultur
Spent day transporting packages and documents to other locations throughout Germany, spent days in training, had to stay current on weapons and vehicle certifications.
Vorteile
30 days paid military leave, Mac flights, etc.
Multiple separations from family
Arbeitskultur
Everyone knows you by your last name. You either do or don't like it. Would definitely recommend it to people who arn't sure what they want to be when they grow up.
Arbeitskultur
The Army always motivated soldiers to be the best at everything by trusting that others will always be there for them no matter what. Obstacle Courses, field environments, stress, always thinking of ways to accomplish any mission quickly and effectively are only a few examples out of many.
Variety of Benefits, Paid time off, earned 2.5 days of leave per month
Nachteile
Little to no time for vacation sometimes, very stressful, no overtime pay.
Arbeitskultur
If you are single and young this is one of the best options. However, I would recommend entering as an officer. That being said check the green to gold program or check the warrant officers option too.
Arbeitskultur
If you want job security, benefits, and retirement plan. The military is the place for you. Now the only problem is not getting killed before you can get all those things for yourself HAHAHA!!!!!
Job Security
Death
Arbeitskultur
best way to start off your life as a young adult. It is a great way to help you find yourself while building yourself off and starting your life off debt free.
Arbeitskultur
I would tell anyone else to join the army if they are looking for a lifelong career. the army will pay good and take care of your family/dependents too.
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work will be preventative maintenance every week. Most times conduct missions, and operations across numerous countries to achieve the Army's needs and achievements. I have learned multiple skills and adaptable tactics to work in any environment. Leadership skills, along with confidence, and self-development. Management is organized, and has very esteemed structure support to help with any concerns regarding missions and operations. Culture can be anything from being outside performing pre-mission tasks, to inside where you have planning of convoy operations. Difficulties within this sector is making sure all peers and co-workers do their part to ensure company goals and achievements are done safely, and within standards. Positive side to this sector is being able to perform your job to the fullest while seeing different countries and cultures amongst it.
Arbeitskultur
enjoyed the army while serving my country. traveling over the road meeting dead lines/excellent customer service returning back to the base safely.
Vorteile
proud to be a soldier in the us army
great relations with captain
Arbeitskultur
Culturally diverse, great work environment. The perfect way to grow as a person and learn several different jobs at one time.
Arbeitskultur
The U.S. Army is a great organization to work for. They give you the opportunity to travel and meet some really great people. Everyone I met treated me like I was an equal. I learned many great skills like how to be a leader and how to excel in my job. I learned how to properly load and unload cargo on a flatbed trailer. I learned that it is important to pass on any knowledge I have to new personnel. The hardest part would probably be dealing with people who weren't willing to learn. The most enjoyable part would probably be being out the road and getting to travel so much for work.
Arbeitskultur
A typical day in the Army phicycal training in the morning and work a 9-5 work schedule. Learned to take and give orders. Completing a tasking without an option of failing at it. Managing the well being of personal and the tasking at hand At times the phicycal training would be the hardest part. Dealing with your co-workers
Arbeitskultur
The military was a great experience in my life, that allowed me to travel the world and meet new people. The chance to meet different people from different walks of life with essentially the same goals and missions as you. Time management is key in the military and is a great tool for any other job opportunity in life.
Health Care and Dental
Nachteile
Overworked with lack of sleep
Arbeitskultur
I liked it. It gave me every opportunity to better myself and career. I was given great on the job experience which resulted in me becoming more proficient in my job.
great work experience
Nachteile
a few rotten apples can hurt the experience
  1. Motor Transport Operator