U.S. Army

Standort
22 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.168 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
If you love your country, exercise and you want a leg up the rest of your life join the Army or another service that appeals to you and take your turn. Three years might seem like a lot to a young person but it goes fast and you will leave with friends and experiences that you will have for the rest of your life.
Vorteile
VA Benefits, GI Bill, Govt hiring preference.
Being away from family.
Arbeitskultur
A typical work day consists of Physical fitness training and. strict hygiene time block. Work begins early and at times you are called away to attend field training exercises or deployment to such lovely locations as Afghanistan or Germany.
Arbeitskultur
I had to be ready to do what I am called to do at the same time, I had to display leadership through action. There were some difficult moments one for example; taking on the responsibility of leading a company on missions and preventing international conflict with allied nation. I cannot please everyone, but I have learn to adapt to the situation and use proper methods to allow everyone to agree to a common ground which lead to the success of the missions assigned.
Arbeitskultur
It is a stressful job sometimes, but the work is important. Working with different countries and a wide variety of people. I really enjoyed the challenges of the job and they have made me stronger for it.
Arbeitskultur
If you aren't sure what you are going to do with your life out of high school. The U.S. Army will train you to be successful throughout any career. Highly Recommend this experience!
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Wonderful place to work/serve your country. The organization builds pride, discipline, and team-oriented behaviors. I would recommend every American serve the country for at least 2 years.
Arbeitskultur
I served 26 years as an 12B Combat Engineer, as a Mobility and Counter Mobility Specialist for the first thirteen years of my career. I constructed obstacles, and in some missions, I had to demolish or destroy enemy emplaced obstacles by way of demolitions and explosives. The latter half of my career, I spent in battalion and brigade level staff. I served as the Training and Schools and Operations Supervisor.
Job Security
Nachteile
Lots of time away from family.
Arbeitskultur
perfect if you want something quick to turn your life around. Career Progression is completely dependent on you. As far as you desire to go is absolutely possible with the right proper attitude and self motivation
Arbeitskultur
I joined the military to become a Military Police Officer, and I was successful. After 3 years, I changed to become a NBC agent. NBC=Nuclear, Biological, Chemical. I was assigned to a unit in Germany and was responsible to train the entire battalion how to successfully deal the NBC issues that may occur. I was also the Battalion Commanders driver, so I was able to see all of Western Europe. By far the best thing to happen to me in the military was when I met my future wife and we had a baby girl.
Family
Partial Separation
Arbeitskultur
See the world. Do amazing things. Meet amazing people. o Free exercise program available every workday, 0530-0700. o Benefits program CANNOT BE BEAT BY ANY OTHER EMPLOYER IN THE WORLD. o Opportunities for training and advancement are available to those who work hard. For mediocre performers, there will be opportunities as well, just not as good. o The organization does a lot to care for its members' families. o Many opportunities for worldwide travel, often to very unique and exotic locations. o Camping! Backpacking! o You will get to play with lots of guns and explosives, big trucks and machines and, of course, brooms.
Vorteile
learn skills, leadership and many intangibles that will allow you to succeed in your career and have a rich, fulfilling life. Plus you get to shoot a lot of things and blow stuff up.
Nachteile
At times the Army will be the hardest thing you have or will ever do in your life. Also, war and politicians kind of ruin the fun.
Arbeitskultur
after serving over 20 years on active duty, I am proud of what the Army has allowed me to accomplish. I managed over 100 Soldiers daily, ensuring there job and parts of their personnel life were met and in good order.
Arbeitskultur
Here I was able to work with Special Forces and facilitate their training in a conventional force setting. I coordinated everything for them down to ammo and worked with them during each training event insuring there were no issues.
Arbeitskultur
Joined the US Army right out of High School. They taught me discipline and patients. I was able to finish my BA of Business Communications while I was active duty. When I got out of the Army I already had a job waiting for me. The training in communications and my full time job allowed me to get a job immediately.
3 hots and a cot
Nachteile
Long deployments away from family
Arbeitskultur
The unit is small and close nit with less than half of the staff made up of military members. Like all units, the requirements and expectations of what must be done far outpaces the resources available. The clinic leadership are very supportive of their staff and go to great lengths to develop their employees for long term service in the AMEDD.
Arbeitskultur
The opportunity to see and experience new challenges not traditionally seen in a regular work environment was the greatest opportunity I could have had
Arbeitskultur
The position was in Germany. It was a great place to work. The command was good. Plenty of time off to see the sights. I can't go into details about the job.
fun
nothing
Arbeitskultur
While the Army isn't for everyone, I loved it. There was structure and flexability at the same time, allowing for a great work environment.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Arbeitskultur
Great leadership and promotion opportunity. Built work ethic
Arbeitskultur
- work long hours and have fun at work. - great management - on the job training
Arbeitskultur
This job taught me discipline and that I could do amazing things under pressure
Arbeitskultur
The Army was great, taught many valuable lessons in life and work.
Job security