U.S. Army

3,7Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
24 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 79.210 Bewertungen ansehen

Proud to serve my country

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
This is a job that you can be proud of. It's not an easy job but is essential and you can know that you made a difference. If you are considering joining, I would recommend that you talk to multiple recruiters, unfortunately not all of them take their job seriously.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.

Leadership

The best leadership in the company. With the company you can travel the world. The company send you to school to learn new job skills. They teach you how to become a better person for the future.

Challenging

There are companies that challenge you and this is one of them. Thinking outside the box for solutions was a normal part of the job and I enjoyed that.

Very Difficult Life/Balance Expectations

12 hour days at least. Very high demands for the position. You really can only do this job for one year. The working culture is very stressful. It is expected to work well beyond the required time to work.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Long Exhausting Work hours

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

You receive what's placed in

You will learn the proper way to lead, supervise and work with other people across the spectrum of the United States. I learned to appreciate more and complain less. After 30 years, I would do it all over again in regards to a career minus the professional and personal mistakes that I made along the way..

Team work

Zero defect mentality

Productive work place

Great opportunity to learn life skills to take into the civilian world. Awesome people to work with and to learn about other cultures. Service to your country.

Army Life

Being a Soldier gives you the opportunity to complete the mission and make a difference in the world. You will also gain leadership experience, as well as a work-life balance that enables you to pursue your personal and professional goals. You will be part of a global family, and you will be provided all of the community amenities you need to raise your family and enjoy life.

Na

The military provides structure and guidance. There are so many job opportunities within the military. They provide medical and college courses if your position permits you the time. You will be faced with challenges you never thought you could overcome and become a stronger individual; mentally and physically.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Tough place to work, but very rewarding

Long stressful days, but you have the opportunity to work for some great people and go to some interesting places. Great job security and good promotion rate.

Africom ops chief

I am responsible for disseminating information to the JOC Director; obtaining SITREP's from components; bldg manager and SSR for Joint Operations Center. responsible for access requests submitted to SSO for review. I normally work shift work 12/hr shifts, sometimes 8/hr shifts. The workplace environment is comfortable with combination of military and civilian counterparts. The hardest part of my job is the amount of hours that I work on a continuous basis. What I like about my job is responsibility, working together as a team, and mission success.

Vorteile

working together as a team to ensure mission success

manned hours are long

best ever

hard work great things to do ability to travel any place in the world hard on the family the travel to places others only dream of lots of things to learn

Not for everyone.

The military lifestyle isn't for everyone, takes special individuals to be apart of the is occupation. Great life experience training for someone that needs structure.

Benefits and travel

Nachteile

Spending a significant time away from family

US Army

I have been with the US Army for 28+ years. The Warrant Officer program has been incredible and you have a great ability to effect the organization. The overall balance always depends on your current unit since you move every 3-4 years. I enjoyed the housing and education benefits. The larger bases have great medical.

best place ever

days consisted of weapons and equipment maintenance, counter terrorism training, learned the value of depending on the person to your left and right when in battle

Germany

Nachteile

not being able to participate in Oktoberfest due to deployments

Face pace, very busy

Covering all of Europe in an exciting time. Very high OPTEMPO, Good team of co-workers. Multifunctional operations and consistently changing environment.

Best Job i ever had

22 years and yes it has changed over time, but by far the best job i have ever had, High temp has slowed and some won't like that.

Soldiers

Soldiers

Best job ever

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the military. I dispatched helicopters and maintained flight records for pilots and crewmembers. I saw many places and met many people.

Not what I expected

The recruiters and commercial show a proud team of soldiers that watch out for one another. That's what brainwashed me into joining. When I got through basic training and finally stationed, it is a whole different world. Everyone has to watch their own backs, be careful of your choice of alliances, and grow tough skin and a character mask to protect yourself.

Vorteile

A good life experience, shows you the toughness of reality

Nachteile

Recruiters only tell you the pretty things, not the whole truth.

US Army

All depends on the individual. Everyone is not made for the US Military.

Security

away from family

U.S. Army

I learned a lot of about loyalty and honor, duty and respect. I was the shop chief for the avionics shop and while deployed I was the Colonel and Command Sgt. Majors driver. Also I worked in Aviation Operations where I scheduled flights, prepared reports and scheduled training, and incoming personnel.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

• Unternehmen
  • U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Operations Associate
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?