U.S. Army

Standort
23 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77,168 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.
Arbeitskultur
The best leadership in the company. With the company you can travel the world. The company send you to school to learn new job skills. They teach you how to become a better person for the future.
Arbeitskultur
There are companies that challenge you and this is one of them. Thinking outside the box for solutions was a normal part of the job and I enjoyed that.
Arbeitskultur
12 hour days at least. Very high demands for the position. You really can only do this job for one year. The working culture is very stressful. It is expected to work well beyond the required time to work.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Long Exhausting Work hours
Arbeitskultur
You will learn the proper way to lead, supervise and work with other people across the spectrum of the United States. I learned to appreciate more and complain less. After 30 years, I would do it all over again in regards to a career minus the professional and personal mistakes that I made along the way..
Team work
Zero defect mentality
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Great opportunity to learn life skills to take into the civilian world. Awesome people to work with and to learn about other cultures. Service to your country.
Arbeitskultur
Being a Soldier gives you the opportunity to complete the mission and make a difference in the world. You will also gain leadership experience, as well as a work-life balance that enables you to pursue your personal and professional goals. You will be part of a global family, and you will be provided all of the community amenities you need to raise your family and enjoy life.
Arbeitskultur
The military provides structure and guidance. There are so many job opportunities within the military. They provide medical and college courses if your position permits you the time. You will be faced with challenges you never thought you could overcome and become a stronger individual; mentally and physically.
Arbeitskultur
Long stressful days, but you have the opportunity to work for some great people and go to some interesting places. Great job security and good promotion rate.
Arbeitskultur
I am responsible for disseminating information to the JOC Director; obtaining SITREP's from components; bldg manager and SSR for Joint Operations Center. responsible for access requests submitted to SSO for review. I normally work shift work 12/hr shifts, sometimes 8/hr shifts. The workplace environment is comfortable with combination of military and civilian counterparts. The hardest part of my job is the amount of hours that I work on a continuous basis. What I like about my job is responsibility, working together as a team, and mission success.
Vorteile
working together as a team to ensure mission success
manned hours are long
Arbeitskultur
hard work great things to do ability to travel any place in the world hard on the family the travel to places others only dream of lots of things to learn
Arbeitskultur
The military lifestyle isn't for everyone, takes special individuals to be apart of the is occupation. Great life experience training for someone that needs structure.
Benefits and travel
Nachteile
Spending a significant time away from family
Arbeitskultur
I have been with the US Army for 28+ years. The Warrant Officer program has been incredible and you have a great ability to effect the organization. The overall balance always depends on your current unit since you move every 3-4 years. I enjoyed the housing and education benefits. The larger bases have great medical.
Arbeitskultur
days consisted of weapons and equipment maintenance, counter terrorism training, learned the value of depending on the person to your left and right when in battle
Germany
Nachteile
not being able to participate in Oktoberfest due to deployments
Arbeitskultur
Covering all of Europe in an exciting time. Very high OPTEMPO, Good team of co-workers. Multifunctional operations and consistently changing environment.
Arbeitskultur
22 years and yes it has changed over time, but by far the best job i have ever had, High temp has slowed and some won't like that.
Soldiers
Soldiers
Arbeitskultur
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the military. I dispatched helicopters and maintained flight records for pilots and crewmembers. I saw many places and met many people.
Arbeitskultur
The recruiters and commercial show a proud team of soldiers that watch out for one another. That's what brainwashed me into joining. When I got through basic training and finally stationed, it is a whole different world. Everyone has to watch their own backs, be careful of your choice of alliances, and grow tough skin and a character mask to protect yourself.
Vorteile
A good life experience, shows you the toughness of reality
Nachteile
Recruiters only tell you the pretty things, not the whole truth.
Arbeitskultur
All depends on the individual. Everyone is not made for the US Military.
Security
away from family
Arbeitskultur
I learned a lot of about loyalty and honor, duty and respect. I was the shop chief for the avionics shop and while deployed I was the Colonel and Command Sgt. Majors driver. Also I worked in Aviation Operations where I scheduled flights, prepared reports and scheduled training, and incoming personnel.
Arbeitskultur
The Army is what it is, if you go in there looking to make yourself better you will.
Travel the world