U.S. Army

Standort
8 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.299 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Not for the faint of heart. Work out on a daily bases. The more you give the more you get. Strive for greatness. You will be told what to do on a daily bases, it is a calling not a job on a whim.
Arbeitskultur
Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.
Arbeitskultur
Anyone who knows the military knows that you will gain an inordinate amount of life experience and knowledge that will forever be ingrained into your values. To add to that, the military support system is above any other than I've seen from any other business.
Arbeitskultur
It's a Military Organization so it's a stable work flow. Our largest customer was the DoD which included Civilians, Military, Contractors, as well as supporting agencies such as DECA, and AAFES.
Vorteile
Same job, different approach with each mission
Arbeitskultur
Brief the Chief of Operations at 0830 hours and staff through power point presentation of missions being conducted in training area. Brief the weather, perstat, safety violations, medical evacuations by air or ground.Finally, brief the last 24 missions, current 24 missions and next 24 missions. After the brief is concluded, I monitor several key radio channels for communications with key personnel in the training area. I update the brief slides deck for the nex day. All medical emergencies are called up through radio communications. I ensure to call air or ground evacuation depending on the severity of injury of US Soldier or Multination Soldier. I
Vorteile
Very rewarding and challangeing job.
Nachteile
12 hours shift with constant monitoring and fixing issues non stop
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It was great, always learning, got to deploy often to so many different operations, not just warzones. I was able to learn a lot and even as a young soldier teach long term staff new technology. It is the Army its wonderful
Arbeitskultur
The United States Army offers what no other organization can offer on a day to day basis. There are numerous opportunities for self development as well as team development throughout the organization.
Arbeitskultur
Answer phones and difuse situations that could have esclated into serious issues How to set up a Community Emergency Operations Center during a real world crises It was great working for a Lt. COL and Command Sergeant Major 24 hours on 72 hours off
Being stationed in Germany