Bewertung für U.S. Army als Power-generation Equipment Repairer

9 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 72.475 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
fast-pace environment
Power Generation Repairer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern21. November 2018
productive, fun, challenging. you get the chance to meet and work with people with different background. You get free training and certification courses for the career of your interest.
Vorteile
Family healthcare, retirement, Job security, guarantee paycheck
Time management
Wonderful team players
Power Generation Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. September 2018
I once had a family issue that caused me to have to leave work, my soldiers worked extra hours an took time away from their families to get the mission accomplished without me having to ask or me tell them to do so.
Hooah
Power Generation Equipment Repairer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Darmstadt, Germany8. Mai 2018
Brother hood, team, pride, love of country, patriotism. All reasons I joined the army and wish I could have stayed. Health kept me from continuing. God bless our troops.
Arbeitskultur
Busy days and long hours
91D Power Generator Repair Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany30. Mai 2014
I was responsible for 100% of my units power generators. I was the lead generator mechanic.
experience
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Instilled with Discipline
Power Generation Equipment Repair/PLL/TAMMS clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gunzburg, Germany22. Mai 2014
The Army is where my code of ethics and integrity was instilled in me. To be truthful my time serving in our military (the army) built upon the values that were instilled in me by my mother. A period in my life that I will always cherish because the honor that comes with service is inexplainable. In fact, serving in the United States Army has everything to do with shaping me into the man that I am today. With that said, my professional demeanor can be irrefutably attributed to my tenure while serving my country proudly.
Service
deployments
Military life
Power Generation Equipment Repair Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. Januar 2013
I enjoyed being in the ARMY but my command was not the best. I felt some of the people who were promoted to being an NCO did not deserve to be there because they didn't know their jobs. It became very frustrating. But I still stuck it out till the end of my contract.
3,0
Productive Job
Power Generation Equipment Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany29. Juni 2012
I gained more experience from my work at US Army. I have learned a lot of mechanical and electrical skills especially with fixing the power generation equipment and diesel engines. I also sharpened my knowledge with management and leadership skills as well as working in tough conditions under pressure. I have managed work in a teamwork environment. the most enjoyable part of the job was that I was getting all the tasks assigned to me performed in timely manner and this has built more self confidence.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
My experience in the Army
Power Generation Equipment Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau and Kaiserslautern, Germany11. Juni 2012
My typical day when I was working as a Generator mechanic in the Army was pretty tough but rewarding. What I mean was that each day I gave 100 percent in my job to make sure that my equipment will run. Each day I check my generators to to make sure that they were up to date with its services and what ever faults it had I had to correct right then and there. I found my job rewarding when each time we were at the field and during unit's qualification day that my generators excelled at their job to power the unit's weapon systems. My squad's management was organized and well up to date with their duties in the motorpool. As for my co/workers they were easy to get along with and helped me with what I needed done. Especial the squad I started with who showed me the ropes around my unit. Other then my jobs skills as a generator mechanic I had learned to get along with my team and to work at pressured situation. Not to mention to be ready to be on the move when it comes to being prepared as a soldier as well as a mechanic. The toughest was of course the working hours. Machines break down, especially those that are more important for the unit's mission. Working late hours was easily the toughest part. Despite this fact, it was well worth the effort. The part that i did enjoy the most was fixing each of my generators after finding a tough fault. And as I stated earlier watching how good my generators performed on a successful mission.
Vorteile
acomplishing the mission, seeing the fruits of my labor
long hard hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für U.S. Army.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage