U.S. Army

Standort
19 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.173 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.
Many
Nachteile
Away from home and family
Arbeitskultur
Great experience that I recommend to all. The lessons and values learned in the Military are second to none. Stressful at times, but overall a great job to have.
Arbeitskultur
I don't have enough space here to write down all the dumb stuff that went on in the Army. But at the same time its a great place and you learn many things.
Arbeitskultur
It was great working for the military full time. You get to travel the world and experience different culture. You also learn the meaning of the word Camaraderie. You learn how to become a good Leader and take care of each other.
Health Benefits, School Assitance, Travelling
Time away from Family
Arbeitskultur
Very good to start my adult life with. Where my friends and songbirds at?! It’s Wednesday Night Karaoke at Kickstart!! Calling all my soulful singers, the Rockers, the Rappers, and our Country singers to get ready for an evening of fun, friends, and KaRaOkE !! 🎤 I’ll be there at 6, ready to sing n dance the night away with you all! Ps...bring chocolate, lol... 🤪
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Army life is so different than most people would experience. This is a job where you can travel the world and see amazing places while keeping America safe. My part was keeping the communications equipment working while on missions and back at base. It was just an amazing experience that everyone should get a chance to go through.
Just about everything I did
Nachteile
Staying awake for hours/days at a time.
Arbeitskultur
The military prepares people for advancement and success in many aspcets of life from daily routines to specific job training. The benifits that can be aquired also help later in life. I would recomend it to anyone.
Physical Training everyday
rolling in dirt
Arbeitskultur
While serving as a UH-60 (Black Hawk) repairman, I had the pleasure of maintaining the helicopters while building a family-like relationship with those around me. I was taught the skills necessary to complete my job and there was plenty of advancement available. Unfortunately with this job comes the risk of your life. Fortunately I never had to risk my life in the line of duty. You make a lot of friends and explore new places. The benefits are unbeatable, the pay is great, and you are well taken care of. Just avoid the officers since most of them will treat you like dirt.
Benefits, pay, travel
Nachteile
cut throat, long hours, at the mercy of your superiors
Arbeitskultur
5am wake up physical training then then formation and off to our shops to work learned how to repair starters generators and work on wire harnesses as well as testing the same equipment management is a chain of command you have to follow work environment was great everyone worked together hardest part was being on the other side of the world for 5 years with no family the most enjoyable was to see many other countries
Vorteile
got to see mucn of the world
war
Arbeitskultur
GREAT COMPANY, Great Benefits, Great Mission. Take any opportunity to work with this enterprise. You will need to work your own personal development course, but it is an amazing place to work.
Arbeitskultur
the army is a one of a kind place t work every minute of it is enjoyable. working with the army has allowed me to gain knowledge confidence and vast experience.
Arbeitskultur
Joining the US Army was the second best thing I could have done. The first or best thing I could have done, was to wait for a job opening in the US Air Force. I would have remained in service over twenty years and retired; Desert Storm '91 was a game-changer. Today, the military must deal with the politics of global situations that are morally murky to say the least and therein lies the challenge to the US soldier..... supporting causes that are just plain immoral. Every soldier learns that it is a part of his/her duty to resist an immoral order regardless who in the chain of command gives it; the soldiers who tortured prisoners at Abu Gharib is an example of this... they should have refused to do so.
Vorteile
Excellent organization in which to work.
Nachteile
Politics canget in the way.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time in the Army. I liked the job that I was tasked to perform. Especially being an Armorer and Armament Repairman. I learned a lot about task management and Developing of classwork/training aids.
Arbeitskultur
The Army is an amazing mile stone of my life, being able to travel, meet many different types of people, and defend my Country is something I will never forget. Members of your platoon, even Unit become family and never become out of touch with. The hardest part of the job is losing people you have grown to love either in War or them simply leaving the military. I have learned so many things because of the Army, I have become a better person, better man, and educated person.
Lifetime connections
Deployments
Arbeitskultur
There was always something to do in the army. I got to see the world and see things that i would have otherwise not have. The training was great.
Arbeitskultur
My time spent as a (94F02) Special Electronic Systems Repairer in the US ARMY was spent learning an array of tasks that helped provide communications and mechanical support to United States military units as well as foreign partners. Beyond providing outstanding mechanical support for many electronic computer and communication systems, customer service was a huge factor in building relations with other units to accomplish each mission. Working with Soldiers to provide quick and effective service was a great experience and the most enjoyable part of doing the job. Being in a managerial position of an electronic shop provided me with skills I could further use in my civilian life and career choice.
Vorteile
varying locations, interesting people, good pay
Nachteile
time spent away from family
Arbeitskultur
I had to get used to work. The travel was great. I had to check and evaluate coded radios. I was responsible for the changing of codes.
seeing the world
Nachteile
too young to be of value.
Arbeitskultur
Morning Physical trainingPerforming maintenance on a variety of special electronics and components, performing checks inspections and completing work order forms reflecting specific malfunction of component being assesed.Team leader position working with two soldiers under my positon exicuting tasks asked from platoon leader and section cheif, requiring alot of management abilities and problem solvingHardest part of my job is spending countless months away from my family under adverse conditions during deployments and feild training eventsMy favorite part is the self gratification of performing tasks under extreme conditions, for long hours after physical and mental exhaustion and still maintaing a positive attitude and motivation to get the job done.
Vorteile
health care benifits for family steady income
Nachteile
long hours, deployments and feild training time spent away from family.
Arbeitskultur
Getting up doing PT at 0600 for an hour, then going home and getting ready for the first formation by 0900, and after formation going to work like a regular day, we go to lunch at 11:30 for an hour, then back to work, then by 1600 we are cleaning the shop to be in 1630 formation to go home, then to the chow hall, then to the barracks or home if you live in government housing or off post, there is alot to do, going to the gym and working out, team flag football, team basketball, running track, having cookouts, going to the clubs, shopping, just like a normal life.
Vorteile
having a normal life being military
Nachteile
always having to leave for something