U.S. Army

Deutschland63 Bewertungen
63 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.928 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
It was a good experience but no way could I do 20 years rough on the body. You need to be mentally tough in order to serve the military you’re alone so you need to be strong.
Sets you up for life
Rough on body
Arbeitskultur
You will work your tail off. It's certainly not a 9 to 5 job. Until you get to your duty station. My first 4 years, after basic and your schooling was in Germany. It was wonderful. We worked 6am til 3pm. Except on Thursday which is considered family day in Germany. You get off work after lunch. Plus you get 90 minutes for lunch every day. 6 am was PT til 7 am. Then you reported to work by 8am.
The field sucks.
Arbeitskultur
The United States Army is not for everyone. At the beginning it is hard, much like being a new person at any job, you start at the bottom and work your way up. There are times of hardship and being away, depending on your profession of choice within the Army. The skill set and leadership training is second to none. There is more room for advancement and academic as well as job specific schools and training within the Army
Arbeitskultur
Get over yourself be part of something that matters. It took a little while but I finally got it. You can do anything that you want in the Army. But you have to be committed to the Army first. Find out who you are. Find out what you're made of.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
One perfect example is a deployment that we had to the middle east. The Army soldiers were living in tents made out of what looked like oriental rugs, in the sand, with no A/C. We were also only eating C-rations and MREs. The Air Force personnel all got to stay at a Marriot hotel on the coast of the Mediterranean with catered meals and room service.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
As my recruiter told me on day 1, "You get out of it what you put in."

I have no regrets. The Army made me the person I am today. Also provided benefits for school and the friendships you make last a lifetime.
Vorteile
comaraderie, life experience, leadership skills, adventure, travel
Nachteile
no personal life, sacrifice individual freedoms
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time in the US Army it was always something new happening. I was able to learn a great deal of experience in many areas it kept me on my toes at all times. I think that everyone should be required to do a tour of duty serving in the armed forces.
Great experience.
Lack of freedom.
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at my workplace is that it is nine hours a day, six days a week, with micromanagement, pay is not that great from being alone from your family. Everyone must wear uniforms, promotions are not good, all at a need to know and favoritism with the different people in the workplace and very secretive. Communication and information not good, and leadership is not professional. You also must be self-motivated.

Some of the things that I learned is too help trained the Saudi Arabia national guard and I learned Arabic. The workplace culture is ok as I was learning something new daily. The hardest part of my job included language barrier because of where I was stationed. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to teach others and to also share knowledge.
Self-motivated
On-Call
Arbeitskultur
I loved my time in the military. It certainly sucks at times but there is nothing I would have rather been doing. The friends I've made and the places I've been combined with the many opportunities to grow has made me into an entirely different individual.
benefits, travel, friendships
Time away from family
Arbeitskultur
I miss it and wish I had stayed in longer. great travel and benefits. some terrible leaders but you can sort the good from the bad in no time. Dady to day was very simple.
Arbeitskultur
I was giving the opportunity to travel and exsperience things that few will ever see. Very rewarding serving the our nation and standing for those who can not stand for themselves.
Travel
Being under constant stress
Arbeitskultur
Each day would have its only challenges and bring better opportunities of growth that could be gain from the experience. I enjoyed the work culture and the mandatory traveled requirements of meeting new people and learning new things.
Arbeitskultur
My experience in the Army was extremely positive. I advanced to the rank of SGT within two years and continued to do well. The job as an infantryman is often stressful and very high paced, but I was always eager to take on all challenges head on.
Arbeitskultur
Not for everyone. Hard work and very long hours. Some of the leadership is either completely lost or incompetent. There are some good leaders but not enough.
Arbeitskultur
My day was great by the time I arrived in Germany I was Drug and Alcohol NCO and trainer for common tasks. it was great. I loved every day I was in. I had wanted to go for my warrant school but I had a P3 profile and the killed my career. however I love the military.
Vorteile
It is all a pro, Benefits, pay, travel
Arbeitskultur
Regardless of your choice of military occupation, the US Army is a dynamic and challenging environment. Everyone is a leader in some capacity (formal or informal).
World travel
Arbeitskultur
Any job in the military is hard, but it is also fun. I made friends that I will have for all my life. Yet the job has it's ups and downs. Bad managment can be seen anywhere in the work force. I saw it in the military. Yet I take the good and the bad. I loved this job but it's time to move on.
Travel
bad bosses
Arbeitskultur
Joined the military out of high school. Was not disciplined for college and wanted to travel. Became a material supply specialist handling high dollar value items for mission. Spent the majority of career in Germany. Honorable discharge in 1990.
Arbeitskultur
One of the best countries to visit if you don't live there already. A lot of different job opportunities in the Army and other armed forces as well. One of the best times I've had in my life.
Arbeitskultur
can provide some very good schooling for future jobs or careers. My US army training helped me get a get job that turned into a well paying career at a large Satellite communications company
Training
Nachteile
Duty assignments can be in areas you wouldn't choose to live in
Arbeitskultur
Worked with NRAS program. Worked in classified office with officer. All material was classified. Learned discipline and respect. Has 3 free meals a day.
Vorteile
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Little free time
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung