Bewertung für U.S. Army als Sergeant

59 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.111 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
1,0
Join the Air Force Instead
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern17. April 2019
One perfect example is a deployment that we had to the middle east. The Army soldiers were living in tents made out of what looked like oriental rugs, in the sand, with no A/C. We were also only eating C-rations and MREs. The Air Force personnel all got to stay at a Marriot hotel on the coast of the Mediterranean with catered meals and room service.
Great life experience.
SERGEANT E5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fulda, Germany1. Januar 2019
I enjoyed my time in the US Army it was always something new happening. I was able to learn a great deal of experience in many areas it kept me on my toes at all times. I think that everyone should be required to do a tour of duty serving in the armed forces.
Great experience.
Lack of freedom.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
US Army
Company Director - Master Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern1. Dezember 2018
A typical day at my workplace is that it is nine hours a day, six days a week, with micromanagement, pay is not that great from being alone from your family. Everyone must wear uniforms, promotions are not good, all at a need to know and favoritism with the different people in the workplace and very secretive. Communication and information not good, and leadership is not professional. You also must be self-motivated.

Some of the things that I learned is too help trained the Saudi Arabia national guard and I learned Arabic. The workplace culture is ok as I was learning something new daily. The hardest part of my job included language barrier because of where I was stationed. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to teach others and to also share knowledge.
Self-motivated
On-Call
Depends on your MOS
Detachment Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany2. November 2018
I loved my time in the military. It certainly sucks at times but there is nothing I would have rather been doing. The friends I've made and the places I've been combined with the many opportunities to grow has made me into an entirely different individual.
benefits, travel, friendships
Time away from family
was great
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany20. Oktober 2018
I miss it and wish I had stayed in longer. great travel and benefits. some terrible leaders but you can sort the good from the bad in no time. Dady to day was very simple.
Challenging and rewarding
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany1. Oktober 2018
I was giving the opportunity to travel and exsperience things that few will ever see. Very rewarding serving the our nation and standing for those who can not stand for themselves.
Travel
Being under constant stress
Arbeitskultur
Very enjoyable balance of life
Operations Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern15. Februar 2018
Each day would have its only challenges and bring better opportunities of growth that could be gain from the experience. I enjoyed the work culture and the mandatory traveled requirements of meeting new people and learning new things.
Army
Sergeant / Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany7. Februar 2018
My experience in the Army was extremely positive. I advanced to the rank of SGT within two years and continued to do well. The job as an infantryman is often stressful and very high paced, but I was always eager to take on all challenges head on.
Sergeant
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany5. Februar 2018
Not for everyone. Hard work and very long hours. Some of the leadership is either completely lost or incompetent. There are some good leaders but not enough.
Awesome
Sergeant E-5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz5. Februar 2018
My day was great by the time I arrived in Germany I was Drug and Alcohol NCO and trainer for common tasks. it was great. I loved every day I was in. I had wanted to go for my warrant school but I had a P3 profile and the killed my career. however I love the military.
Vorteile
It is all a pro, Benefits, pay, travel
Great and challenging adventure
Sergeant E-5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Air Base, Germany26. Januar 2018
Regardless of your choice of military occupation, the US Army is a dynamic and challenging environment. Everyone is a leader in some capacity (formal or informal).
World travel
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Good and bad
US Army Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany22. Januar 2018
Any job in the military is hard, but it is also fun. I made friends that I will have for all my life. Yet the job has it's ups and downs. Bad managment can be seen anywhere in the work force. I saw it in the military. Yet I take the good and the bad. I loved this job but it's time to move on.
Travel
bad bosses
see below
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany6. Januar 2018
Joined the military out of high school. Was not disciplined for college and wanted to travel. Became a material supply specialist handling high dollar value items for mission. Spent the majority of career in Germany. Honorable discharge in 1990.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great location in a foreign country
Assistant Communications Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Illesheim, Germany26. Dezember 2017
One of the best countries to visit if you don't live there already. A lot of different job opportunities in the Army and other armed forces as well. One of the best times I've had in my life.
Arbeitskultur
Good training for future jobs or careers
E-5 Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Munich, Germany30. November 2017
can provide some very good schooling for future jobs or careers. My US army training helped me get a get job that turned into a well paying career at a large Satellite communications company
Training
Nachteile
Duty assignments can be in areas you wouldn't choose to live in
An Experience you can't buy
Sergeant E-5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nuremberg, Germany19. November 2017
Worked with NRAS program. Worked in classified office with officer. All material was classified. Learned discipline and respect. Has 3 free meals a day.
Vorteile
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Little free time
Excellent benefits
HR Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, Germany16. November 2017
Am a single mom and its sometimes difficult to manage trying to be the best soldier and mother by yourself. Want to be able to devote more time to my son while he still lives with me.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
Long, long hours
Fun to Work at.
SGT E-5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau, Germany30. Oktober 2017
Lots of Traveling. The most enjoyable part of the job
was being a Soldier. Welding on up armor vehicles. I also liked shooting my Weapon and P.T. was a blast.
Being a Soldier.
Nachteile
Too Much Work Put In with to Little Reward Sometimes.
Great leadership building
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Scwheinfurt, Germany21. Oktober 2017
Long days, barely spend time with family, you’ll go to Afghanistan for sure. You’ll learn to deal with stress. As well as deal with all sorts of people. You can only get stronger.
Great benefits
You’ll hate your life.
Army
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany18. September 2017
A typical work day consist of doing Physical Training from 0630 to 0730. At 0900 is when we all come to work, and train on different task to prepare for any mission that came down from our higher peers.
Hour lunch break
Nachteile
early mornings and long nights
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage