Bewertung für U.S. Army als Squad Leader

17 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 72.946 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
loved it
11B Infantry Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany16. Juli 2018
i loved the military every inch of it. It allowed me to push my limits and learn various different skills, which allow me to really understand what i am capable of doing.
3,0
Military life
Squad Leader, E-5, Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany28. Juni 2018
Hard training. 30 days payed vacation. No sick time. There are lots of classes soldiers can sign up for. Depending on your MOS(Job 11B Infantry) you have greater chances for promotion.
Great vacation time
Less time with family
Great Career
Human Intelligence Collection Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany10. März 2018
The US Army is a stressful, but great career for most individuals. Culture and management depends entirely on where you are stationed and what unit you are assigned to. However the culture and leadership in my company was fantastic.
3,0
Not for everyone
Infantry Squad Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern29. November 2017
Very difficult to manage work and family. High divorce rate. Always in the field but only sometimes. You get high enough in the rank system you will have more down time
Benifits
Non stop
life changing experience
Infantry Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany21. April 2017
I was a soldier. Trained to defend the United States of America, Protect the American Flag and die for my country if required. This job taught me discilpine and help me gain the skills to work with others that I would not have chosen. These lessons have stayed with me till this day. God Bless America!
10 Year experience
UAS OPERATOR/ SQUAD LEADER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. Juni 2016
I enjoyed the Army as a single soldier, I learned so many skills and experienced alot of what the world has to offer. I also gained a very strong work ethic and sense of purpose. Days are long, pay is good and secure. The hardest part of my job was maintaing military bearing. Being human, pride is a hard thing to over come. So there was alot of biting of the tongue and a couple of times when I wished I did. But other then that the Army is great way to experience the work force and really build a character in you and bring out the best or the worse in you. Leadership is hit and miss. Some will stick there neck out for you others will step on yours.
Vorteile
Travel the world, do cool things, work experience, pricey qualifications free!, comradere, leadership developement, and advancement
Nachteile
Leadership will let you down. Alot of time away from the family.
Arbeitskultur
great comradery amongst men/women who desired to serve our country
Infantry Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Berlin, BE6. Juli 2015
In charge of a typical 7-10 man infantry squad during both peacetime/garrison operations as well as during combat(Desert Storm/Operation Provide Comfort); providing constant leadership and training to maintain efficiency with job skills and qualifications to maintain discipline and combat readiness.
Vorteile
great people, training and support mechanisms
unforseen overseas enemies
GO ARMY!
Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany15. April 2015
BEAT NAVY! The US has the best armed forces in the world. It wouldn't be a bad thing to mandate that everyone serve our great country for at least a year.
It is the Army
Team Leader / Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany26. Januar 2015
It's everything you think it is. Early mornings, long days, no lunches and if your lucky when you do get home you might have dinner. Life was okay, I traveled all over the world and had some great experiences.
Great Benifits
Always gone
It's the Army
Infantry Mortar / Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany / Iraq6. Oktober 2014
There isn't much to say other than it is the Army. You get what you sign up for.
Army
Army
Served in the U.S. Army
Maintenance Supervisor/ Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. März 2014
Rose to the ranks of Sergeant where I was a maintenance sergeant for 24 AH-64D's. Ensured all maintenance was completed safely and efficiently. Maintained the Armament, Avionics, and Electrical components of the AH-64D
Served my country
Spent over 2 years in combat
Arbeitskultur
the best thing to ever happen to me
Seargent E-5, Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Friedberg, BY29. Juli 2013
traveled the world back and forth! have seen things regular people will never see... i miss it more than anything in this world wish i could go back! friends for life... loved the traveling! learned how to become a man a father and husband!!! the hardest part was being away from family but you end up getting used to it!! loved the ARMY!!!
Vorteile
being in active service period!
Arbeitskultur
life as an infantry solider
Infantry Squad Leader E-6 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Erlange Germany5. Dezember 2012
As a infantry weapons squad leader in charge a 11 man squad
responsible for all training and assigned equipment. i learned alot about how to read people. hardest part of this job was keeping
them out of trouble. The most enjoyable was company parties
and retirement. after 20 years
Vorteile
teamwork to cet the mission done
Nachteile
addapting to this way of life
Arbeitskultur
Diverse and ever changing work enviroment
E4- Squad Leader - Field Artillery Surveyor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder Germany8. November 2012
Great please to get real life expirince in life in general.
Trained and council soliders.
Make a diffrence in peoples life
traveling to diffrent countries
Nachteile
deployment to the middle east
I loved the Army
Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  baumholder, germany27. Oktober 2012
Hard work daily
fast paced life style
grew a brother-hood type of friendship
stabilty
no family life
Engaging physically and mentally
Squad Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany3. Juni 2012
A typical day will begin with first formation at 06:30, we salute the flag,followed immediately with physical training until 07:30. One hour and twenty minutes is given for personal hygiene and sustenance intake, and work begins between 08:50 and 09:00. Lunch is from 12:00 to 12:50, and work begins again. A close of business (COB) formation is held at 17:00, we salute the flag for the second time, and we are released. During work hours you are challenged from every echelon of leadership in your chain of command, and from the soldiers below you with there own issues you as the leader must help solve. It takes all kinds to make up an Army, but it takes all of the very few who can, to lead it day to day.
Vorteile
consistent pay, healthcare, housing is somewhat paid for, travel, side programs for individuals and family members
Nachteile
afghanistan, iraq, iran, syria, north korea, libya, kosovo, kuwait
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für U.S. Army.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage