U.S. Army

32 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77,689 Bewertungen ansehen

Professionality

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Every individual selected are trained to become expert in their choosen job. Army provided opportunities to get trained and grow. Leaders motivates subordinates through award presentation for outstanding performance. Get promoted based on

God speed

Once again I do not like to write reviews. Indeed should remove this feature of making me do such. Add a skip button for those who rather not state their opinions.

life changing oppurtunities

It is essential to be at the right place, right time, and right uniform you keep all these things in mind and you will be successful and prosperous!!!

Mission oriented

Always a goal to be met. Connections made while serving are great bonds.
Arbeitskultur

Having the ability to work with a large group of people and travling.

I have enjoyed my 8 years in the army. I have made friends and even family. The cohesion is what makes everything better and easier in tough times. I was able to learn about new cultures, new people in general, and have learned what I am capable of them I put my mind to things.

Vorteile

Traveling, learning tomwork with different people ofmdifferent ethnicities and culture.

Not so great leadership.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Supply

This was a good job sometimes, when you are not getting ready to go to the woods for some kind of training. Managers can be great and some can be bad.

Great work place

Had my own personal reasons for leaving the u.s army but other than that I loved it at was an experience. If it were up to me I’ll sign up again but as reserves.
Arbeitskultur

Being in the U.S. Army taught me discipline and survivor techniques

The most valuable thing I learned from being in the U.S. was how to be disciplined. I also learned survivor techniques that have made civilian life much easier. Being in the military was a life changing event!
Arbeitskultur

Its been a long time since I was in the army

The military today is far from the military I joined 30 years ago. It's pretty much the same but with more technology. I would recommend the army to any young person as a way to get started in life.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Proud to be a US ARMY Vet

I loved serving my country. Every day was different. I learned about firearms I would never had in my civilian life. I advanced in rank quickly. Hardest part was not getting back to the States often. Loved traveling and meeting new people.

Vorteile

Serving your country and becoming confident

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Supply Specialist positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work consists of organization of installation supplies, ordering and processing the orders, property management, property distribution

Great Employer

It was an honor to serve, this is a great employer, great benefits, the pay was ok based on my rank at the time, great housing, great support, overall good employer.
Arbeitskultur

Productive high speed work place

A typical day at work would start at 0900 witch consist of ordering parts and managing the books. I learned alot from confidential to non-confidential. The culture of the work place was a pretty good and well rounded enviorment. The hardest part of my job was probably overthinking and double checking. The most enjoyable part was Teaching others.

U.S Army

a typical day at work consisted of getting up at 5am to run pt. after pt then we would go back to barracks and get ready for work. we would have another formation at 8am and go to work. then at times we would have guard duty, or various trainings and exercises

serving my country

Excellent life experience

A typical workday consisted of 6am physical training for an hour. Home then back to work at 9am. An hour lunch. Off by 430 or 5. I learned many valuable life lessons as a young soldier. Management for the most part was always good. Workplace culture was very caring about everyone differences and needs. Willing to help us all work together. The hardest part of the job was knowing you are possibly giving up your life to protect the lives of so many. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and getting valuable life experiences.

Great advancement opportunity

I love the structure and the ability to serve this country. Full time active duty can be stressful at times but it is absolutely manageable and rewarding.
Arbeitskultur

Typical day at work would be inventory, checks and balances of the property book. Ordering supplies and providing for service members and customers. Enjoyed working with different people through the years of service. Meeting and engaging with new soldiers,being able to coach and mentor them.

Challenging but fulfilling work

I worked in logistics with the Army. This included administrative reviews of forms concerning property loss, and later for the assurance of government property accountability.

Vorteile

Teaches you various lifelong skills; leadership, personal/professional relations

Nachteile

In order to advance in the military you must adhere to a complicated points system, getting promoted has nothing to do with how well you know, or do, your job.

Tech

Very demanding. Great teamwork. Colleagues have great sense of humor. Easy to learn policies and procedures. Always learn something new

Life changing positive experiences

Everything experienced and learned in the military you can take and use day to day in the civilian life. Great opportunities to travel around the world. See interesting places and meet new people.

The ultimate opportunity

I loved being in the army it was a place to grow up fast the skills that I obtained in the service has been the ticket to my success. I took all of them and applied them to every job that I’ve had even to this day. I have been working around the military for about thirty two years now with no regrets. I have spoken with many solders’ on how important it is to gain skills and stay in until it's the appropriate time to leave.

Non
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

• U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Supply Specialist
Sagen Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite verbessern können
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?