U.S. Army-Logo

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
21 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.316 Bewertungen ansehen

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
A typical day for me is I go wake up super early, go to PT (I get to work out for free), I conduct personal hygiene and go to work. While at work I help motivate and mentor Soldiers to be future leaders.

It's not always wonderland

Army is not for everyone if you don't like to be told what to do and waking up super early and going to 5 meetings within a span of 2 days the army really ain't for you.

Army

was station in Germany with two deployment to Iraq. was able to gain valuable experience and working in a multi culture environment. went to leadership schools and was able to present classes to subordinates.

Always something new

Never a dull day, always something new going on. Starts with early morning physical training, good combination of inside and outside activities. Some good leaders, some bad ones, really just luck of the draw. Hardest part was being away from family.
Arbeitskultur

Amazing co workers and structure

Learn and do the most essential work for our country. Basic war tactics, Stay fit physically and mentally. Lead men across hard terrains and keep them safe. Show others what strength means. First Aide.

Benefits, locations

Nachteile

Gone from family, High chance of injury

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

A soliders life

I loved being in the army but i found a better calling when my son was growing up fast and i lived in Germany while he was stateside.

everything

Away from family

Army team work

The army was very well structured, with clear and concise guidance. A lot of opportunities for advancement and promotion.

plenty of time off

Nachteile

large time away from family
Arbeitskultur

Highly active work enviroment.

Highly active work enviroment. typicals days at work would consider staying physically in shape and learning the ample amounts of weapon systems the US ARMY has to provide. *very intense atmosphere always under pressure from supervisors would be the hardest part of our daily lives. for example going to the field and learning how to communicate and actively engage targets. *the moral and cohesiveness of the people around is very enjoyable and training was excellent.

Vorteile

the work hours were very fair.

micro management.

Challenging, Competitive, and eye opening

My job was a Combat Engineer, I would train in infantry tactics and obstacle removal/emplacement. I learned how to operate: basic firearms and machine guns, demolition explosives, bomb robots, route clearance vehicles, maps and GPS, and patrolling tactics. The management is very formal and rigid. The coworkers were immature, but to their defense it is most likely due to Stress (Which is the hardest part of that is job, As such stress management is a must). The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet and see so many different people and places. While in Germany for 6 years, I visited 20+ countries.

G.I. Bill

Stress
Arbeitskultur

Fun and interesting place to work

Days were often long and full of training. I learned many skills about how to adapt and overcome any obstacles in the work environment.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Team Leader positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

Excellent experience and great opportunity

The Army has given me the best work experience that I have ever had. I have not only become a subject matter expert in my work, but I have also learned and developed leadership, personnel management, and time management.
Arbeitskultur

Productive and a great stepping stone in life

Best six years of my life. Used the tools the military gave me to hopefully be successful in the civilian world.

Fun

Very long hours but was worth it. Traveled around the world and met very interesting people.

Infantry

Monday - Friday wake up @ 0400 to be at the company area for formation at 0530 and do PT a 0600 i learnd how to be a leader, how to operate and disassemble different types of weapon systems. Management was great co-workers were my brothers in arms and i would and still will do anything for them most enjoyable part of my job was be around my brothers

Gaining brotjhers

being deployed
Arbeitskultur

Work with all kinds of people.

I made a lot of life time freinds. We would all train together in our job feild on a daily basis. We would then deploy and come home. I learned how to mature in everything I do.I became a team leader not long after being put in my platoon for the fact i learned my job faster and better then most. This is where I would make my freind I still talk to today. The hardest part was deployment and saying bye to your freinds if it was to death or leaving to come home.The exsperence I got and the travels and memories I have made was the funnest part of my three years.

Serve my Country

Nachteile

very long work hours at times.
Arbeitskultur

Had a great time defending my country

Went to war in two diffrent conflicts.Got to see alot of the world meet alot of people and learn new things

got to travel

not alot of breaks

productive

very structured career field with good job security and great benefits.

Go Army

I don't know the best way to explain it other than, It's the Army.

Vorteile

Job security, Promotion opportunities, A true "Brotherhood"

Nachteile

Long hours sometimes, High risk during deployment.

Sapper 12B

ARMY LIFE what can i say its the army it was great and i am done due to medical reasons

for my country

death

The US Army....Nothing more needs to be said

Looking for discipline, motivation, leadership skills, and fitness? Then Join the Army.
Arbeitskultur

Hard work, long hours enjoyable

Great benefits and pay enjoyable working with other people. Traveling around the world.

travel, pay and benefits