Bewertung für U.S. Army als Team Leader

23 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 72.844 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
It's not always wonderland
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  VILSECK17. Oktober 2018
Army is not for everyone if you don't like to be told what to do and waking up super early and going to 5 meetings within a span of 2 days the army really ain't for you.
2,0
Stressful
Supply Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern11. Dezember 2017
The job isn't for everyone. Supply in general kind of gets crapped on. We usually had to be there first and leave last. We didn't always have enough staff for the job, which is why we had to work longer than others. The work itself was not excessively difficult. Management involves a lot of politics. Your voice doesn't usually get heard by anyone above you. People are molded into having over inflated egos. You may not get the best health care if you are injured on the job. It tends to just pass the buck and let it be someone else's problem. Compensation for a lifetime of suffering is not amazing.
Light work
Long work
2,0
Poor Management
Armorer and Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr16. Oktober 2017
A typical work day consisted of procedural tasks such as accountability and training exercises. The management was failed to discriminate information properly leading to an ignorant workforce, hindering productivity
Health Care Benefits, Discipline
Nachteile
Poor treatment of employees, Neglectful leadership
Arbeitskultur
Long Hours little pay takes a special person
Supervisor/Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels Germany15. Juni 2017
Not a horrible job but it is getting more political so everyone has to be PC which is a shame, people are hard on each other to better them so they can trust each other. Had a great chain of command at the end. Individual experiences will vary depending on what job field you choose.
Vorteile
Got to do things some only dream of
No family time
Army
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. April 2017
was station in Germany with two deployment to Iraq. was able to gain valuable experience and working in a multi culture environment. went to leadership schools and was able to present classes to subordinates.
Always something new
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany25. März 2017
Never a dull day, always something new going on. Starts with early morning physical training, good combination of inside and outside activities. Some good leaders, some bad ones, really just luck of the draw. Hardest part was being away from family.
Dedicated to training Soldiers
SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE COLLECTION TEAM LEADER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany17. März 2017
Typical work day consisted of physical training, maintenance and service to equipment, continuous training on certain skills, job specific training, and administrative work as well.

I learned a great deal about selfless service, being prompt, uniform appearance, management skills, leadership and decision making in harsh environments, and how to train others in particular tasks.

Management in the Army was dedicated to the safety of the unit as well as success in missions and tasks at hand.

Workplace culture was diversified, yet maintained Army standards at all times.

Hardest part about the job was distance from home (Lived in Germany for 4 years)

Best part of job was the relationships I gained through new friends
Excellent training and opportunities
Long work hours
Professionl Army Company
Team Leader/Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Landstuhl, Germany7. Februar 2017
181st Signal Company is a professional organization that provides communications infrastructure to thousands of Department of Defense members. The hours are long and the work is sometimes tedious, but the personnel and nature of the job make it worthwhile.
productive and exciting
Maintenance Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany9. Januar 2017
being in a different country while taking care of my supervisors and soldiers affairs back home. getting to know the way of life of people in different country. going out into their economy and experiencing what they face on a day to day basis.
Vorteile
knowing the way of life in a different country and the peoples needs
Nachteile
being away from family and home
Arbeitskultur
Amazing co workers and structure
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany12. Dezember 2016
Learn and do the most essential work for our country. Basic war tactics, Stay fit physically and mentally. Lead men across hard terrains and keep them safe. Show others what strength means. First Aide.
Benefits, locations
Nachteile
Gone from family, High chance of injury
A soliders life
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck3. Mai 2016
I loved being in the army but i found a better calling when my son was growing up fast and i lived in Germany while he was stateside.
everything
Away from family
Army team work
Team Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, BY24. September 2015
The army was very well structured, with clear and concise guidance. A lot of opportunities for advancement and promotion.
plenty of time off
Nachteile
large time away from family
Arbeitskultur
Fun and interesting place to work
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany.28. Februar 2015
Days were often long and full of training. I learned many skills about how to adapt and overcome any obstacles in the work environment.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent experience and great opportunity
Intelligence Team Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, HE6. Januar 2015
The Army has given me the best work experience that I have ever had. I have not only become a subject matter expert in my work, but I have also learned and developed leadership, personnel management, and time management.
Fun
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. August 2014
Very long hours but was worth it. Traveled around the world and met very interesting people.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great opportunity
Team Leader/Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany21. Juli 2014
Learn life skills while having the honor of serving our Country. Through the years I have learned many skills needed both in combat and in civilian life. Plenty of room to move up the ranks.
Vorteile
serve Country. Make money doing it.
Nachteile
family life is cut short with all the training
Arbeitskultur
Work with all kinds of people.
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. April 2014
I made a lot of life time freinds. We would all train together in our job feild on a daily basis. We would then deploy and come home. I learned how to mature in everything I do.I became a team leader not long after being put in my platoon for the fact i learned my job faster and better then most. This is where I would make my freind I still talk to today. The hardest part was deployment and saying bye to your freinds if it was to death or leaving to come home.The exsperence I got and the travels and memories I have made was the funnest part of my three years.
Serve my Country
Nachteile
very long work hours at times.
Arbeitskultur
Had a great time defending my country
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  schweinfurt germany10. Dezember 2013
Went to war in two diffrent conflicts.Got to see alot of the world meet alot of people and learn new things
got to travel
not alot of breaks
productive
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany1. Mai 2013
very structured career field with good job security and great benefits.
Go Army
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany, Afghanistan30. April 2013
I don't know the best way to explain it other than, It's the Army.
Vorteile
Job security, Promotion opportunities, A true "Brotherhood"
Nachteile
Long hours sometimes, High risk during deployment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage