U.S. Army

Bewertungen nach Kategorie
4 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.307 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Every morning we have physical training and throughout the day it would consist of training through walk throughs or using a white board and teaching a class. On mondays we would be managing our vehicles until lunch. We will have equipment layouts for inspection. Communication between the ranking system was probably the hardest with bringing information up and down the ranks. The most enjoyable part of the job was relating to those who are in bad situations with you of pushing yourself physically and mentally with sleeping in the snow or carrying 60 lbs for 12 miles individually.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
being too strict with ranking system it slowed us down.
Arbeitskultur
Its a great thing and I'm looking to get back in hopefully pay is great staff is better. Its a family not jus a job, train is hard but its pays off in the long run
Arbeitskultur
Great place to build character, work ethics, and challenge yourself. Experience builds expertise. Opportunity to work with people from all walks of life; travel is great; and consistent pay.
Vorteile
Experience and character building.
Nachteile
Longs hours.
Arbeitskultur
A typcial day at work for me being stationed in Germany was a fun experience. I would start the morning off with physical training followed by work assigned in my specific field. I would set up fuel points once a day for military vehicles moving on and off post so they could be ready for their task assigned.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen