U.S. Army-Logo

2.091 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.334 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments
Arbeitskultur

Everyone can have a career

The Army is what you make of it. Have a plan and you will be fine. 30 days paid vacation medical dental and housing is provided. You get to see the world.

30 days vacation

Lots of work
Arbeitskultur

Fulfilling with many opportunities for growth and to further your future

In the Army I learned to be a team player. There are many opportunities for a person that is driven and opportunities for a future not only for you, but for your family

Education

Nachteile

Lots of time away from family
Arbeitskultur

The good

Schooling is paid for (50 grand of it), travel is unparalleled in terms of cheap. I visited a lot of the world, but it was also under rules and such. The only part is, you can freely quit like any other job. This will make you honor commitments.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Its the Army, not Chucky Cheese

Hey, it’s the Army, so be ready to work your butt off at all hours of the day and night, deploy all over the world, live in "the field" for weeks on end, and work hard for everything you get. On the good side, as an officer the pay and benefits are great compared to the civilian equivalent.

doing something that matters

Nachteile

Never knowing where you will live next

What you make of it.

Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.

Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k

Nothing to add.

great experience

Was the best time of my life. it is a young persons job. long hours far away travel but you will have the option to do much leisure travel and sit seeing .

secure Job

Toxic Leadership

As a soldier in one of the most toxic Corps in the Army, the Military Police Corps. I can testify that being a 31 series is hard, depressing and rage making. I wouldn’t recommend becoming a MP, save your sanity and time.

You’ll get BAS

Bad leadership

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Great Leaders

Leadership is a cornerstone of this organization. The work will be very rewarding, but like every company sometimes you have to do boring tasks. Would highly recommend.

Great experience

Tough Hours
Arbeitskultur

Great place to attain a lot of skills.

Lots of education offered, however it's up to the individual to take advantage of all the opportunities that are offered. Great place for young men and women to get their start.

Chance of a lifetime

Chance to honor and serve my country. One of the best things I have done in my life. Team building, trust, accountability and trust in yourself are some of the things you will experience.

Army Life

If you love your country, exercise and you want a leg up the rest of your life join the Army or another service that appeals to you and take your turn. Three years might seem like a lot to a young person but it goes fast and you will leave with friends and experiences that you will have for the rest of your life.

Vorteile

VA Benefits, GI Bill, Govt hiring preference.

Being away from family.

Loved it

GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.

Many

Nachteile

Away from home and family
Arbeitskultur

I hated most of my time there but not all.

I lived with people I would never live with otherwise (a good thing). I saw parts of the world I would never choose to see but am glad I did. I made the best friends of my life. I saw horrors I can still smell. I learned things that did not come to life until late in my professional career. It gave me stories. I met people who were involved with historical events. Those 3 years motivated me to get off my duff and study. I did not want to do that job for a career and feel like I wasted my life. The way the Army is headed today, I would not recommend it.

Vorteile

They take care of you and you see the world.

Nachteile

They deprive you (necessarily) of your personal freedom and you live with unmotivated people.

Good & bad

You can learn pretty much any skill in the Army. I was 17 going in the service. I had to become a grown up in a hurry. It was a worth everyday. I have lots of skills to the Army's credit. The Bad is being away from your family.

Education, Health Care

Army NAF

This was the best job that I ever had. Professiona staff. Training opportunities provided to employees. Advancement opportunities provided to employees as well. Thank you for the experience.

Best job I ever had

Was a lot of fun! I was a combat engineer, so I had the opportunity to blow up a lot of stuff. I was stationed in Germany so most of my money went to booze and partying.

Vorteile

Travel to exotic destinations around the world meeting interesting people.

Nachteile

Interesting people might shoot at you.
Arbeitskultur

The Army is the best thing you can do with part of your life.

I have a huge support group because of having worked here, and a Disability package that cant be beat. I enjoyed most of my time in the Army. The comradery cant be beat.

Great life starter

Good place to get started in life but no balance of life. Something it’s rolling the dice when it comes to leadership. I have meet some really wonderful people and really backstabbing individual. Good benefits

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

No self care