U.S. Army

4,2Unternehmenskultur

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
339 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 79.210 Bewertungen ansehen

Angenehmer Arbeitgeber wenn man nicht aufsteigen möchte

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Rundum Zufrieden und gute Arbeitsatmosphäre jedoch ohne große Aufstiegschancen wegen flacher Hierarchie in meiner Abteilung
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

A challenging but rewardingplace to work.

This was not a 9-5 job, but it gave me plenty of opportunities to advance my knowledge and leadership experience. Workplace culture is great. The most enjoyable part is being able to see the world.

Abwechslung, Vielschichtig

Arbeiten bei der US Army ist ganz okay. Nur manche deutschen Shopmeister oder Vorgesetzte haben keine Ahnung über Führung und Behandlung von Mitarbeitern . Ausserdem meinen Einige es wäre ihre Firma oder Betrieb .

Job fulfillment and meaningful

The most meaningful work one can do for their country. Every Soldier has its own experience, open mindedness and understanding what you stand for will make your experience that much better.

Vorteile

Experience different cultures, expans your horizons and makes you a resilient person.

Nachteile

You'll miss out on many important life events.

Team work

Its great team work with people of all walks of life. Its just like a regular job you go yo every day. You have your chores where you live and every one must do there part

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

It's a great life

The US Army as an awesome place great way of life all around awesome great see the world great job is just an all-around great lifetime great great job.great start to adapt life.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.

Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k

Nothing to add.

Loved it

GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.

Many

Nachteile

Away from home and family

Great career

It was a great experience that gave me an opportunity to see the world and experience so many different people from many backgrounds and cultures. Shaped me into the person I am today.

Education, travel

War
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.

Army

great place to learn and gain knowledge and discipline. You get to travel the world and visit beautiful places and meet lost of interesting people. It gives you a chance to experience different cultures.

Geht so

Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.

Keine

Schlechtes Management

Professionality

Every individual selected are trained to become expert in their choosen job. Army provided opportunities to get trained and grow. Leaders motivates subordinates through award presentation for outstanding performance. Get promoted based on

Go Army

While in the Army, I was afforded the opportunity to discover countries I would have never visited. I was able to learn about different cultures. I was stationed in Germany for the majority of my career.

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

leadership

training each individual for leadership and training in a combat situation, and in a group unit, and as a team and to get the job done what ever it takes

Team Work

Working as a team benefits everyone. you learn from every one on daily basis. management is always willing to listen. each culture is different depending on where you are stationed a typical day at work is just like a jov out her in the civilian world, you have good days and bad. the hardest part of the job leaving for another duty station to another because of the commandry you have built with this team.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It's what you make of it.

Good opportunity for travel, great benefits. Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

the most enjoyable part of the job

the most enjoyable part of my job is operating the equipment. I really enjoy just being by myself and doing my job. I enjoy going out on missions and just doing my job.

Overall it was well

9/10 I enjoyed my time working and meeting different people. Adapting to different climates and cultures to all work together as one big team. It was definitely enjoyable
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung