U.S. Army-Logo

336 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.334 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.

Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k

Nothing to add.

Loved it

GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.

Many

Nachteile

Away from home and family

Great career

It was a great experience that gave me an opportunity to see the world and experience so many different people from many backgrounds and cultures. Shaped me into the person I am today.

Education, travel

War

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.

Army

great place to learn and gain knowledge and discipline. You get to travel the world and visit beautiful places and meet lost of interesting people. It gives you a chance to experience different cultures.

Geht so

Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.

Keine

Schlechtes Management

Professionality

Every individual selected are trained to become expert in their choosen job. Army provided opportunities to get trained and grow. Leaders motivates subordinates through award presentation for outstanding performance. Get promoted based on

Go Army

While in the Army, I was afforded the opportunity to discover countries I would have never visited. I was able to learn about different cultures. I was stationed in Germany for the majority of my career.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

leadership

training each individual for leadership and training in a combat situation, and in a group unit, and as a team and to get the job done what ever it takes

Team Work

Working as a team benefits everyone. you learn from every one on daily basis. management is always willing to listen. each culture is different depending on where you are stationed a typical day at work is just like a jov out her in the civilian world, you have good days and bad. the hardest part of the job leaving for another duty station to another because of the commandry you have built with this team.
Arbeitskultur

It's what you make of it.

Good opportunity for travel, great benefits. Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.
Arbeitskultur

the most enjoyable part of the job

the most enjoyable part of my job is operating the equipment. I really enjoy just being by myself and doing my job. I enjoy going out on missions and just doing my job.

Overall it was well

9/10 I enjoyed my time working and meeting different people. Adapting to different climates and cultures to all work together as one big team. It was definitely enjoyable

Visit different countries.

The military was a great place to work, understand each other as workers. It make the people grow up fast. Job was very simple. Great place to learn from others. l

Great first job

A great way to get yourself out there. A great first job for ANYBODY. Teaches you a lot...money management, how to be efficient, how to progress, physical fitness...etc.
Arbeitskultur

Good

Good, very good. It was a great experience you meet alot of really great and happy people who become a family ti you. I would do it all over again if I can

Location is amazing

Located just 50 minutes from the Czech border and a 3-6 hours to several other countries. You will be surrounded by other cultures and exotic foods. Great place to work. Learn German (or attempt to speak) and the locals warm right up to you.
Arbeitskultur

An adventure of selfless service and team building defending America!

Loved the relationships I was able to build. Enjoyed the places I have been and the international experience as a logistics officer. Work-family balance may sometimes be skewed, but it's worth it!

Outstanding

The Army was great for and to me. It was a great place to work where I made a lot of friend that I'll never forget. The diversity in the US Arrmy is like no other. We are all warriors and members of a team.
  • Unternehmen