U.S. Army-Logo

702 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.307 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur

Fulfilling with many opportunities for growth and to further your future

In the Army I learned to be a team player. There are many opportunities for a person that is driven and opportunities for a future not only for you, but for your family

Education

Nachteile

Lots of time away from family

What you make of it.

Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.

Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k

Nothing to add.

great experience

Was the best time of my life. it is a young persons job. long hours far away travel but you will have the option to do much leisure travel and sit seeing .

secure Job

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Great Leaders

Leadership is a cornerstone of this organization. The work will be very rewarding, but like every company sometimes you have to do boring tasks. Would highly recommend.

Great experience

Tough Hours
Arbeitskultur

Great place to attain a lot of skills.

Lots of education offered, however it's up to the individual to take advantage of all the opportunities that are offered. Great place for young men and women to get their start.

Loved it

GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.

Many

Nachteile

Away from home and family
Arbeitskultur

I hated most of my time there but not all.

I lived with people I would never live with otherwise (a good thing). I saw parts of the world I would never choose to see but am glad I did. I made the best friends of my life. I saw horrors I can still smell. I learned things that did not come to life until late in my professional career. It gave me stories. I met people who were involved with historical events. Those 3 years motivated me to get off my duff and study. I did not want to do that job for a career and feel like I wasted my life. The way the Army is headed today, I would not recommend it.

Vorteile

They take care of you and you see the world.

Nachteile

They deprive you (necessarily) of your personal freedom and you live with unmotivated people.

Army NAF

This was the best job that I ever had. Professiona staff. Training opportunities provided to employees. Advancement opportunities provided to employees as well. Thank you for the experience.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Great life starter

Good place to get started in life but no balance of life. Something it’s rolling the dice when it comes to leadership. I have meet some really wonderful people and really backstabbing individual. Good benefits

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

No self care

Great career

It was a great experience that gave me an opportunity to see the world and experience so many different people from many backgrounds and cultures. Shaped me into the person I am today.

Education, travel

War
Arbeitskultur

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.

Great experience

The army is a great experience. Specifically all the varied and exciting jobs and missions you go in. It is a fast paced organization where you learn a lot very quickly

Healthcare

You are gone a lit
Arbeitskultur

Productive and fun workplace.

The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.

Army

great place to learn and gain knowledge and discipline. You get to travel the world and visit beautiful places and meet lost of interesting people. It gives you a chance to experience different cultures.

Opportunity for self advancement

You can get as far as you want or ride it out for a few years and the have the experience to further advance yourself once out of the military. Benefits are an usually overlooked compensation for service.

Army Strong!

Great place to serve your country, start a career, and have job and family security. Don't join if you can't commit yourself to giving it your all. And if you have no discipline, don't even bother trying.

Lot's of opportunity.

Nachteile

Hard training and deployments.

Geht so

Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.

Keine

Schlechtes Management

work

it is a great way to start a career and start the foundation of lufe with discipline and life choices. It comes with the chance travel and it shows discipline.
Arbeitskultur

I loved serving in the Army

The United States Army is not for everyone. At the beginning it is hard, much like being a new person at any job, you start at the bottom and work your way up. There are times of hardship and being away, depending on your profession of choice within the Army. The skill set and leadership training is second to none. There is more room for advancement and academic as well as job specific schools and training within the Army