U.S. Army

703 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77,701 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

Best time of my life.

I spent my time in Germany, and Oklahoma. Great career. Do not hesitate to join. If you are on the fence get off and sign up. It will change your life for the better.
Arbeitskultur

A job that couldn't fire me

I needed a job and to get out of my current situation. There are definitely some terrible aspects of being in the military. Which is why I wasn't a lifer. But the benefits and the friendships I made made it worth it. Plus great travel and overall experience.

Camaraderie
Arbeitskultur

I'd do it all over again

You learn valuable skills, travel the world, and meet lifelong friends that you wouldn't trade for the world. The benefits are amazing and you learn that you are capable of much more than you realize.

Benefits, world travel

Nachteile

Multiple deployments, revolving leadership that can be inept

Personal Growth Influenced

The Army is a personal growth driven organization. It instills a drive in the individual to make themselves the best that they can be from day one of their Army careers.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Be all you can be

Being in the Army gave me a since of belonging. This was the best decision I could have made at the time in my life. Great opportunity to grow and learn new skills. I would encourage everyone that can join to join.

Good place to Start life

Work day started early with PT! we always said we did more before 9:00 am than most did all day! enjoyed the travel and many life lessons learned! would not change experience

Serving my country

Fresh out of highschool I joined the ARMY it was the greatest experience in my life and without it I would have nevered accomplished the things I did so far in life.

Serving my country

living home

Army

Not a lot of words needed to describe the military. It was a great opportunity to move out and see the world. Would suggest to anyone who is can join that they do it.

US Army

A typical day at my workplace is that it is nine hours a day, six days a week, with micromanagement, pay is not that great from being alone from your family. Everyone must wear uniforms, promotions are not good, all at a need to know and favoritism with the different people in the workplace and very secretive. Communication and information not good, and leadership is not professional. You also must be self-motivated. Some of the things that I learned is too help trained the Saudi Arabia national guard and I learned Arabic. The workplace culture is ok as I was learning something new daily. The hardest part of my job included language barrier because of where I was stationed. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to teach others and to also share knowledge.

Self-motivated

On-Call

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Army

Job is for the us military and all that requires remain the same this job is a career move thats not for the weak at heart. Please take your time and think before you do .
Arbeitskultur

Good

The army was a great place. I learned and experienced a lot of things. Sometimes they can be unfair. I was stationed in germany. I met a lot of new people.

fast-pace environment

productive, fun, challenging. you get the chance to meet and work with people with different background. You get free training and certification courses for the career of your interest.

Vorteile

Family healthcare, retirement, Job security, guarantee paycheck

Time management

challenging and exciting

Time management and discipline was fostered very well from beginning to the end of my career. Although sometimes hours were long and strenuous, the team environment made the work to be done as painless as possible. In addition this offered numerous opportunities for growth and the ability to progress in pay grade. While all of these things occur'd I was able to learn valuable things such as leadership time management and self discipline as the Army operated with limited supervision more often than not once you have proven your competency.

Vorteile

benefits

Nachteile

limited job spectrum

Great Starter/Career Job

Either do 4 years to get a jump start on adulthood out of high school or do a full 20 years to receive full retirement benefits. Disciplined work environment with great medical benefits and commercial discounts.

Excellent Opportunity!

I enjoyed my time serving in the military and highly recommend it to anyone. The military provides you with so many opportunities … From a career suited to you, a college education, and in many cases, the choice of where you would like to live.

Enjoyable place to work

On of the best units I belonged to, very balance work life and personal life. Long hours but is to be excepted in the army. Would definitely go back there any day

loved being a soldier

I was a member of the US Army military Police Corps.... Awesome job... great challenges... made many friends and really liked the work I did... highly recommend for any young individual who want to get direction, find a career pat.. learn self discipline… etc
Arbeitskultur

Der beste Arbeitgeber, den ich jemals hatte

Hervorragende Arbeitsumgebung und Betriebsklima. Die Mitarbeiter wurden gefordert aber auch gefördert. Stetige Weiterbildungsangebote und interne Weiterempfehlung für einen höher dotierten Arbeitsplatz.

siehe meine Bewertung

Jobunsicherheit wenn Stützpunkte schließen

Awesome experience

Working at Landstuhl Regional medical Center was probably one of the most eye opening and enriching experiences I've had! The learning opportunities and staff are some of the best in the world!

Learning opportunities

Overseas

Great life experience

The army was the best of times and the worst of times. It is a great way to get a good start in life. Training for everything was provided. no difficult task was left to just one person. everyone was there to help everyone.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

• U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Job Security & Advancement
Sagen Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite verbessern können
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?