U.S. Army-Logo

703 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.470 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

Go Army

While in the Army, I was afforded the opportunity to discover countries I would have never visited. I was able to learn about different cultures. I was stationed in Germany for the majority of my career.
Arbeitskultur

Good

Awesome experience. Seems like it has a lot of opportunities. Full of adventures. Great values. Gave me a chance to travel many countries in the world.
Arbeitskultur

Ahh the army. Good times.

There were some good times. There were some bad times. As much as the bad times were bad, the army was one of the greatest experiences of my life and i highly recommend it.

Great Place

Great place to serve your country. Army offers awesome benefits and salary. Also offers free college and TA assistance to ensure that everyone is afforded the opportunity to obtain a degree.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

The Army isn’t for everyone.

You’re gone or traveling a lot. I was a single getting out into the world I grew up a lot after four years. Working 24/7 I was ready to get home again.
Arbeitskultur

Great experience, i had an amazing time during my service in the military, learned tons of new lessons that helped shape me as the young hard working man i am today.
Arbeitskultur

Great place to retire from

If you work hard and stay committed, its an incredible opportunity. perfect for fresh out of high school who are unsure what they wanna do. get paid and travel the world and make yourself into something before getting into the work force. also will pay for a tradition degree after your service if you decide it

neither here nor there

i used the army as a stepping stone. i got what i wanted out of it. thats just what the army is: you get what you put in. i made it up the ranks fairly quickly and i enjoyed having soldiers to mentor and train, but i do not miss some of the things i was made to do or how much of my time was wasted.

its the Army.

I lot during my time in the Army. I was given every opportunity to grow and learn as both a soldier and an individual. I would recommend military service to anyone.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

Glad I did it, glad it's over.

I am proud of my service and wouldn't change anything that I did while in. The reason I chose to leave is because I wanted more freedom of choice and control over my life.

Terrible management, great teamwork

What would otherwise be an outstanding organization is bogged down by self-serving leadership and power hungry manchildren. Most of my unit's existence seemed to be for the padding of officers' evaluation reports and senior NCOs' advancement. Treatment of lower enlisted tends to be par the course for any negative stereotype you'd expect.
Arbeitskultur

It's what you make of it.

Good opportunity for travel, great benefits. Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.
Arbeitskultur

It was a great opportunity fir me.

This was a learning experience for me. I seen all four seasons in one day. Loved experiencing different things. This has taught me discipline in my life.

Leadership

The best leadership in the company. With the company you can travel the world. The company send you to school to learn new job skills. They teach you how to become a better person for the future.

The army

The army was a good experience I learned countless valuable skills, these skills include people management, and team building skills, it is my opinion that these skills will lead to a thriving work experience

Arbeitgeber mit Zukunftsperspektiven

Super Arbeitgeber! In allen Bereichen Zusammensetzung aus Vergütung, Arbeitszeit/Woche, Urlaub, Zusätze Weihnachts-und Urlaubsgeld.

Great experience

It was a great experience and taught me a lot of things I needed to know to be successful. I would trade my time in for anything. The job security and benefits are great
Arbeitskultur

Great way to start off career

-Great benefits -Family oriented -Always moving -Strict rules -Right place -Right time -Right uniform -Always busy -Not much downtime -Mission first -Promotions
Arbeitskultur

It's the army. You'll love it or hate it.

There's no real way to know how your career will go. Do lots of research before you enlist or better yet get a degree and go in as an officer. More money and more job prospects when you get out.

Somewhat receptive work days

learned self devilment skills, working in this company gave me a lot of leadership roles and it gave me many opportunities to travel. For the years i was here i have enjoyed myself
  • Unternehmen