U.S. Army-Logo

703 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.470 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

Great first job

A great way to get yourself out there. A great first job for ANYBODY. Teaches you a lot...money management, how to be efficient, how to progress, physical fitness...etc.

Loved it

The best choice I've ever made the skills and life experience was worth it all but it's worth it your life will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arbeitskultur

Fast paced, mission-oriented place to work. Great learning environment, great benefits, work life balance can be tested, long days are required but work is very fulfilling.

Productive enviorement

The military may be a dangerous and important career. It provides discipline and structore to its employees. Also provides useful skill sets such as attention to detail, physical resilience and technological skills.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

The Army is what you make of it.

Take advantages of your opportunities and keep a positive head. The Army opened up a lot of opportunities for me that I wouldn’t have right now without joining.
Arbeitskultur

An organization of true professionals

Military service affords anyone with the opportunities to learn, develop and achieve one's goals. More so, while serving in the military one is afforded opportunities to hone one's leadership, communication and teambuilding skills.

Army

The Army did for me what I hoped. Provides me with stability and a direction in life. I learned a lot about myself and my chosen career path, whilst facing adversity under strenuous circumstances.

Vorteile

Travel

Nachteile

Stress

GS Employee

Typical government enviroment for employment. Good benefits. Secure position. Opportunites to seek CEUs. Opportunities to advance if you stay within the system
Arbeitskultur

An adventure of selfless service and team building defending America!

Loved the relationships I was able to build. Enjoyed the places I have been and the international experience as a logistics officer. Work-family balance may sometimes be skewed, but it's worth it!

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Leadership dictates work atmostphere

The Army is made up of people from all walks of life. The Army has drastically changed. After 911 the Army allowed recruits in without a High School diploma, and criminal records requiring waivers. This is now the leadership. A unit can have the best working environment under one leader, and can change for the worse as soon as someone different takes over. Some leaders will provide tasks way above one's pay-grade but will not trust and micro manage personnel. Many leaders are "Say as I do, not what I say" type of leaders. I have had the opportunity to travel. I have also been able to complete my college degree and progress in my career.

Productive workplace

I gained a lot of great experience with co-workers to develop my mechanical and leadership skills. These skills were I was able to transfer over to the civilian side of life, and has helped me complete tasks in many other aspects of life.

Excellent

Great opportunity to have been able to serve my Country. Job placement as a logistician was a great experience for me because now I'm able to take those skills as a civilian employee.

Hard work, but fullfilling

Depending on when you start, it can be a life changing experience with many very memorable times that will allow you to learn many skills that you can take into the civilian job market.

I loved it

It was a great job. I learned a lot while working here. I have gotten many experiences work wise, as well as life. The army made me grow a lot and helped me in life

25 years

I was with the Army for 25 Years and I loved Serving my Country. I would do this Job again if asked. I would recommend this to anyone who has no direction in life.
Arbeitskultur

Not as hard as some make it to be but also not a walk in the park

Your day to day may change like the sun rises and sets everyday. Expect the unexpected. Staying motivated and determined is a must if you plan on making the Army a career.

Productive work place

It is a stressful job sometimes, but the work is important. Working with different countries and a wide variety of people. I really enjoyed the challenges of the job and they have made me stronger for it.

Typical Government Position

Fast paced position, sometimes not the best workplace culture, big variances between organizations. The work life balance is decent, depends on your manager.
Arbeitskultur

A job that you can grow into and gain experience

A typical day starts at 0530 with physical training for an hour and than you go and change and eat breakfast. Depending on your job you may start work at 0730/0800 until 1700 each day or longer if you are deployed in various places around the world.

Vorteile

Job Security

Nachteile

Maybe deployed to hostile environments

The Army

The army is a great stepping stone for those who want to progress and further enhance their future career. In the army you gain experiences ranging from leadership, management, administrative skills and getting well at communication with others towards difficult tasks at hand. You build a bond of brotherhood and sisterhood with other soldiers around you and learn many different experiences from others. Make easy connections for easy networking for future work experience.
  • Unternehmen