U.S. Army-Logo

703 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.470 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur

Global travel, comprehensive benefits, tight network

The absolute best financial and professional decision my family made was joining the Army. Our first assignment was Germany. Benefits are unlike any other job. Made great connections and had once-in-a-lifetime professional experiences.

On-The-Job Experience, College Tuition, International Travel

It's a trap

Only sign up for the minimum to see how you'll like it. If you enjoy it then re-enlist, otherwise, you'll only be stuck for a couple of years. It might also be your unit, just make sure this is what you want to do before signing the contract.

Great Experience

Great experience that I recommend to all. The lessons and values learned in the Military are second to none. Stressful at times, but overall a great job to have.

Good benefits

The army is a tight nit unit for those who want it. If you want to make it a career you must be patiant. If not serve your time and stay out trouble the best you can.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Free food Free clothes Paid training Great travel benefits Good career advancement opportunities Great discounted shopping Part of a team Good diversity of coworkers
Arbeitskultur

The United States army is very beneficial organization to work for.

No matter what job or career path you choose with the United States Army it will always be both fast paced and slow paced. Being in the army has given me the discipline needed to be a great worker.

Work

The culture inside the office was a very work driven enviroment. It was a fun a placeto work but it was a job that required a lot of focus and dedication. Delegating work to my soldiers was the hardest part of the job for, I had a very specific method of operation and only put out the highest quality of work. Work with soldiers who are eligible for promotion and even arranges the promotion ceremony, process classification or reclasification actions. Prepare orders and request for orders.

Job advancement, Overall beneficts, Travel oportunities

Extremely long hours. Short breaks

Great for Some

A military career is not for everyone, but service in the most general sense, I believe, should be a must for everyone, and not necessarily military service.

Vorteile

Teaches leadership, management, self-discipline, team-work, and selfless service.

Nachteile

Deployments and less autonomy.
Arbeitskultur

A great way to start life

I had the opportunity to become a soldier in the United States Army and further my career in Environmental Health. The Army is passionate in progressing your technical and physical growth, to a certain extent. I felt limited in the amount of training I could acquire due to government funding and location. Serving was a great experience and set my career path for success.

Healthcare and Benefits

Limited time off

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

U.S. Army

Served over 20 years in the Military with knowledge and expertise in Military Operations, Logistics, Administration, Training and Professional Development. Held management positions as the Senior Enlisted Adviser and as the Academy Deputy Commandant & First Sergeant. I learned to manage Soldiers by mentoring them to be the best possible Soldier in or out of the Battlefield. i provided strong leadership and training for all soldiers. The best part of being a Soldier is traveling to different country and living there for two to three years. The hardest part of the job is being deployed away from your family. The best part is learning new thing and the mission. Every day is a challenge.

Vorteile

Great to be a Soldier and have a career in the Army

Nachteile

Not being part of your old units and organizations

It wasn't for me

The army is good for a lot of people. I actually encourage a lot of youth to go into the military but, it wasn't a place for me. It is a good opportunity for some.

Army

I can not answer too many questions about the Army because it was a long time ago. What I do recall is working hard and exercising five days a week, and was in the best shape during that time.

Goarmy

The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!

Job stability benitfits travel

Nachteile

Ta only pays for like 15 credits apply for pell grant via fafsfa. Hooah.

Everyone should experience it

Great experience to go through. Definitely helps build so many skills and gives plenty of life lessons.Would not recommend as a career except for very few that can be leaders.
Arbeitskultur

Great experience, just not a career for me

I definitely enjoyed my time a Parachute Rigger in the Army. However, the Army in general just didn't make me happy anymore and felt it was my time to move one. There are a lot of great opportunities and benefits in the Army, it just wasn't my personal preference of a life career.

Vorteile

Benefits, stable income, career progression

Nachteile

culture, a lot of time away from home, long work hours, mismanagement and under appreciation of enlisted members
Arbeitskultur

Traveling and seeing the world while defending the US was a great experience

Joining the Army to be all you can be is just what that says. Their are no limits to how far you can go if you apply yourself. That's what I learned from being in the Army. It's a great opportunity for any one.

Vorteile

Great benefits, learning a new trade, education is always a pluse

Outstanding culture

Outstanding leadership and culture. Enjoyed the fast paced environment and challenging assignments. The people made everything about being over seas, away from home an incredible experience.
Arbeitskultur

This job is what you make of it. Master of one's own fate, for the most part.

30 days paid time off per year; medical, dental coverage are comprehensive. Typical day depends upon job title. As a network administrator a typical day is dealing with customers, trouble shooting system failures, completing change requests and updating documentation.

Vorteile

Medical benefits, educational benefits, career opportunities, promotion potential.

Nachteile

Strict physical appearance standards. Demanding work hours.

It was the Army and I was in Germany. Learned a lot about other countries

I feel a lot better about the experience now that It is over. I did end up with limited medical coverage through the V.A. And that has proven itself to be a very good thing.

Vorteile

Ended up with four people working for me to help run the Sports Program at Tompkins Barracks, Heidelberg, Germany.

Nachteile

Had to wear the clothing that they provided.

Be all That you can be

As my recruiter told me on day 1, "You get out of it what you put in." I have no regrets. The Army made me the person I am today. Also provided benefits for school and the friendships you make last a lifetime.

Vorteile

comaraderie, life experience, leadership skills, adventure, travel

Nachteile

no personal life, sacrifice individual freedoms
  • Unternehmen