U.S. Army-Logo

703 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.470 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

Not for everyone

The Army is a great place to thrive for some people. I was not one of these people. I found it exceedingly difficult to manage home and work life after starting a family and chose to leave for personal reasons.

Unpleasing Experience

This company resulted in a no so good experience but I would not say that it could have great potential for others. The United States Army gave my several opportunities that I otherwise would not have had, such as travel.

Challenging and fast paced

Amazing opportunity to grow and learn your strengths. Incredible compensation and benefits package. Always a new challenge and opportunity to better yourself.

Self centered

The Army is selfish with ncos. We promote too quickly and the Army falters due to the quick promotions even when Soldiers are not ready. The Army is too concerned about numbers and not the Soldiers as humans.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Life changing

I spent three years living and working in Germany with the US Army. I would work there again if given the opportunity again. I had great command and support from my NCOs.

Missing it!

Left in 2000, so difficult to provide current assessment. At the time, absolutely great job with fantastic support. Unsure how things have since evolved.
Arbeitskultur

Great job and an adventure

Not one day in the Army is ever the same it is always different that brings new challenges every day. It is a great place to work where you are given many opportunities and the ability to learn a new skill every day.

This is Where You Start Your Career

If you aren't sure what you are going to do with your life out of high school. The U.S. Army will train you to be successful throughout any career. Highly Recommend this experience!
Arbeitskultur

Beautiful, well stocked facility.

This was an educational and interesting experience. I liked it and was impressed with the education and training provided.The leaders were very well educated and had the safety of the children as a priority. I liked that, they walked their talk.

Education

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

It’s tough and stressful but it has fun times

I liked it a lot and thought I would make it a career. I got injured and it hurt my progression to move up the chain and get promoted. To make a difference at the next level. I had a lot of different experiences.
Arbeitskultur

Productive and a high pace job

The job is a fast pace with changes on a regular basis. There are a lot if extra tasking that have to be filled during the month. If someone can not cover the tasks they have to find someone who can.

Education

Flexibility

Admin

40 hours average per week no weekends. Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.
Arbeitskultur

Learned things about myself I would’ve never found out

Put me in situations and gave my opportunities i would have never gotten to experience. Got to mentor people of all ages and backgrounds and learned when it meant to be a environment changer.
Arbeitskultur

Best and most challenging times of my life

I never regret joining for a minute. It was the best thing I ever did! They taught me survival and life skills, helped build my confidence, and gave me a community as well as a purpose.

Benefits, exercise, skills, travel

Ran us ragged

Great place to work !

USACE is a great place to gain experience and to be involved in important and relevant work. Europe District is involved in so many different projects and situations. I highly recommend it.

Army review

A good job with great benefits however, don't expect a lot of time off or personal growth. Benefits are great in so many ways from retirement to medical/dental. Housing stipend depending on rank or marriage status. The down-side is moving often and managing life in a toxic work environment.

Vorteile

housing allowance, student loan repayment, retirement

Nachteile

move every three years, toxic work environments

Lifetime experience

There is not enough time to explain how amazing my military career has been. After 20 years it’s time for a different adventure on the civilian side. My goal is to retire a second career.

Advancement opportunities

Nachteile

Time away in deployment environment

Wealth of experience

I have been provided a vast array of opportunities and been allowed to grow and expand professionally with USAREUR. The organization as well as the position I occupied allowed me to reach out, visualize and realize a variety of goals that resulted continuous forward movement and innovation. I have meet with and negotiated with senior executive leaders from European nations, I have helped to develop new business rules and doctrine for the development of heavy industrial development and materials acquisition. I've been provided the opportunity to work across inter-agency, multi-national and cross-ministerial levels to effect change across entire regions. All in all, my experiences at this organization are as positive as it can be.

Vorteile

Allowed to develop options to solving problems using unconventional ideas

Nachteile

Otern chaotic and unpredictable work schedule

Competitive

Competitive job, makes you wanna better yourself. Leadership is always willing to assist you in anything you need. Pay is fare and promotions are given to the most qualified.

Best time of my life.

I spent my time in Germany, and Oklahoma. Great career. Do not hesitate to join. If you are on the fence get off and sign up. It will change your life for the better.
  • Unternehmen