U.S. Army-Logo

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
263 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77,498 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur

Der beste Arbeitgeber, den ich jemals hatte

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Hervorragende Arbeitsumgebung und Betriebsklima. Die Mitarbeiter wurden gefordert aber auch gefördert. Stetige Weiterbildungsangebote und interne Weiterempfehlung für einen höher dotierten Arbeitsplatz.

siehe meine Bewertung

Jobunsicherheit wenn Stützpunkte schließen
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments

What you make of it.

Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.

Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k

Nothing to add.

Toxic Leadership

As a soldier in one of the most toxic Corps in the Army, the Military Police Corps. I can testify that being a 31 series is hard, depressing and rage making. I wouldn’t recommend becoming a MP, save your sanity and time.

You’ll get BAS

Bad leadership

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.

Geht so

Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.

Keine

Schlechtes Management
Arbeitskultur

Lot's of fun stuff and it's all free, but you won't spend much time enjoying it, because you will be in the field or down range.

Hope you like push-ups, because man will you be doing them. This place is truly and adventure, and so will all the other places you'll go. The best part is that they actually let you shoot fully automatic weapons here. In fact, if you don't like guns or loud noises, you'll probably be doing even more push-ups. ;O)

Vorteile

Free food every day. Breakfast, Dinner, and Supper!!!

Nachteile

Better eat fast or there's no free Lunch.
Arbeitskultur

Opportunities are available within organization

There are great opportunities to grow business and expand customer base, however there is always a fight to get funding and/or red tape. It is not like working in the civilian sector.

Free meals for management

Nachteile

As the Business Manager, had no say in the future plans of operation.

Avoid like the plague

Working in the Army can be a hot or miss. You could have leadership that want nothing more than for you to succeed or you could have leadership who wants you to fail.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Team Work

Working as a team benefits everyone. you learn from every one on daily basis. management is always willing to listen. each culture is different depending on where you are stationed a typical day at work is just like a jov out her in the civilian world, you have good days and bad. the hardest part of the job leaving for another duty station to another because of the commandry you have built with this team.

Worst unit I worked for.

Very sexist and disrespectful environment. Even when you are a very hard worker they treat you like trash, talk over you, and are completely dismissive of your good and obviously common sense ideas. A TOTAL BOYS CLUB!!! Very sad that it is currently 2020, and the Army still has this problem. Just shaking my head right now and wondering if it is going to be another 50 to 100 years before the Army gets their act together.

Terrible management, great teamwork

What would otherwise be an outstanding organization is bogged down by self-serving leadership and power hungry manchildren. Most of my unit's existence seemed to be for the padding of officers' evaluation reports and senior NCOs' advancement. Treatment of lower enlisted tends to be par the course for any negative stereotype you'd expect.

God speed

Once again I do not like to write reviews. Indeed should remove this feature of making me do such. Add a skip button for those who rather not state their opinions.

The army

The army was a good experience I learned countless valuable skills, these skills include people management, and team building skills, it is my opinion that these skills will lead to a thriving work experience

What?

I was a contractor for the US army in Germany as a dental hygienist. I have NEVER worked in a more hostile environment. I was an E11, treated like a zero. Also much harassment by the EEO!! The management was atrocious, I felt like I was working in a junior high school. Workers would actually sabbatage sp? Other workers work. These were girls who were angry that other girl’s husbands had a higher rank. that other

Great first job

A great way to get yourself out there. A great first job for ANYBODY. Teaches you a lot...money management, how to be efficient, how to progress, physical fitness...etc.

N/a

I really don't wanna do this review cause it doesn't matter. So here are some filler words for this review. However, don't let this fool you for all of the is no use.

Terrible.

Don’t do it. Bunch of bull. I highly recommend any other branch... except maybe the marines. They will claim that we are all one big family, then prove to you why this is not so

Leader

In the Army you learn a multitude of skills that translate to Civilian life. Leadership, Management, Team building, Communication, Organization effectiveness all gear you to be able to work in a multi faceted environment either locally or globally.

Productive Workplace

Time management in the US Army is what I learned the most. I was able to get most of my day completed within the first few hours of the work day. The ARMY made me strong and strong minded
  • Unternehmen