U.S. Army

465 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 79.210 Bewertungen ansehen

Sehr guter Arbeitgeber,sicherer Arbeitsplatz bei bester Bezahlung

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Für Menschen,die diesen militärischen Drill und die Hierarchie des amerikanischen Militärs mögen,ist dieser Job bestens geeignet,allerdings sehr stressig,Gute Nerven erforderlich,am besten,wenn man das kann,so gut wie nur unter höchstens 15 Krankheitstage pro Jahr!

Sehr gute Bezahlung, sicherer Arbeitsplatz

Nachteile

Absolut nicht geeignet für Menschen, die sich nicht unterordnen wollen
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The Military is a commitment.

Discipline and personal integrity are essential as a Soldier in the Army. You cannot hope to succeed if you do not hold yourself accountable for your physical and mental health while in-service. The cultural experience is unlike any work environment in the civilian world and does require some internal re-orienting. This does not mean that you should allow transgressions in your AO to pass unchecked. The Army is a living organization that relies on its individual members to hold themselves and each other to a higher standard, to transcend social boundaries of race, gender, orientation and political opinion. If you're not ready to commit yourself to the higher pursuits, do not walk through that recruiters door.

Vorteile

Excellent health and dental benefits, opportunities to travel, access to free education, excellent severances

Nachteile

Physically grueling, dangerous, no position is guaranteed, work life balance does not exist

Productive fun work

Good benefits though congress trifles from time to time. Super ability to move around the world. You get what you put into it. Highly recommend. Start/finish education while employed so you have more options for fulfilling career.

Highly Recommended

Great opportunity for career advancement, medical, dental benefits. There are also opportunities to cross train to different jobs. Duty stations vary allover the world and US.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place for young individuals.

Great place for young individuals. You have the opportunity to get into shape and you can travel the world. You can also get money for college and many more benefits.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Great Job Experiences and Professional Development

Working for the United States Army provided me with more opportunities to work around the globe and across the US than most companies out there. I worked with many cross functional professionals from various backgrounds. The benefits are second to none and the Army tries it's best to provide a work life / balance to most Soldiers. The experience will vary by assignment and bosses, however, I would do it all again if I had another chance to.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great Starting point for many and helpful all through life.

Not having many options out of High School, I opted for this opportunity. I learned a trade and traveled to some great places. After my time was up, the benefits followed and continue to help me today.

Quality of Life, Stability

Extended Solo Travel

Great service

I’m glad I got to serve and I wouldn’t change it for anything. I would advise you all to join. Do it for your family and for your future. Great benefits as well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Endless opportunities to excel if properly communicated to those that need it.

There a lot of benefits available, however mentorship programs were/are nonexistent. I stress that the importance of mentoring the younger inexperienced personnel is vital. Not only to the organization as a whole but to the individuals professional development.

Rewarding

Rewarding this job is not for the faint hearted. Most likely you will see combat on the plus side you learn a skill and make great friends. Can be scary and there’s some mean people. Bonus if you can go to college after you get out.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Very hard at times
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I experienced alot but it came at a cost.

I experienced alot but it came at a cost. I was lucky and got stationed in Germany. Being able to travel to New places is one of the most rewarding things in life. The job can be difficult and war takes its toll.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Don't do it unless you have to.

Don't do it unless you have to. It's tough on your body, mind, and social life. The benefits are not as good as they make out and leadership is about as toxic as they come.

Challenging and rewarding

No regrets regarding working as a nurse practitioner for the Army - always interesting, challenging, and rewarding. It feels good to be taking care of America’s Soldiers and their families.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Military Police

Army provides great purpose and direction depending on leadership. Beneifts are outstanding. Served for four years and now I have the GI Bill, and VA Loan to use.

Benefits, stability

Lack of career control

It’s decent

It’s what you would think the army would be like.It takes effort and dedication but can be great stabilization tool to figure out future goals and use as a stepping stone or a great career choice if you like the rank structure.

Vorteile

Benefits guaranteed paycheck salary pay

Relocation

Fun while single

Once you have a family, the moving gets ridiculous. Good benefits, tours suck when you have little ones back home. Pay is alright, benefits are over flexed and short on return.

Vorteile

Meet new friends and see new places

Hard on family life

It was alright

Being in the military is very challenging overall. You're away from your family. Work very long hours. But it is very rewarding. You meet a lot of good people and make some good friends.

Great benefits

Nachteile

Long hours and away from family
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Everyone can have a career

The Army is what you make of it. Have a plan and you will be fine. 30 days paid vacation medical dental and housing is provided. You get to see the world.

30 days vacation

Lots of work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The good

Schooling is paid for (50 grand of it), travel is unparalleled in terms of cheap. I visited a lot of the world, but it was also under rules and such. The only part is, you can freely quit like any other job. This will make you honor commitments.

Its the Army, not Chucky Cheese

Hey, it’s the Army, so be ready to work your butt off at all hours of the day and night, deploy all over the world, live in "the field" for weeks on end, and work hard for everything you get. On the good side, as an officer the pay and benefits are great compared to the civilian equivalent.

doing something that matters

Nachteile

Never knowing where you will live next

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.

Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k

Nothing to add.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung