U.S. Army-Logo

744 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.334 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur

Fulfilling with many opportunities for growth and to further your future

In the Army I learned to be a team player. There are many opportunities for a person that is driven and opportunities for a future not only for you, but for your family

Education

Nachteile

Lots of time away from family

Its the Army, not Chucky Cheese

Hey, it’s the Army, so be ready to work your butt off at all hours of the day and night, deploy all over the world, live in "the field" for weeks on end, and work hard for everything you get. On the good side, as an officer the pay and benefits are great compared to the civilian equivalent.

doing something that matters

Nachteile

Never knowing where you will live next

What you make of it.

Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.

great experience

Was the best time of my life. it is a young persons job. long hours far away travel but you will have the option to do much leisure travel and sit seeing .

secure Job

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Great Leaders

Leadership is a cornerstone of this organization. The work will be very rewarding, but like every company sometimes you have to do boring tasks. Would highly recommend.

Great experience

Tough Hours
Arbeitskultur

Great place to attain a lot of skills.

Lots of education offered, however it's up to the individual to take advantage of all the opportunities that are offered. Great place for young men and women to get their start.

Chance of a lifetime

Chance to honor and serve my country. One of the best things I have done in my life. Team building, trust, accountability and trust in yourself are some of the things you will experience.

Army Life

If you love your country, exercise and you want a leg up the rest of your life join the Army or another service that appeals to you and take your turn. Three years might seem like a lot to a young person but it goes fast and you will leave with friends and experiences that you will have for the rest of your life.

Vorteile

VA Benefits, GI Bill, Govt hiring preference.

Being away from family.

Loved it

GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.

Many

Nachteile

Away from home and family

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

I hated most of my time there but not all.

I lived with people I would never live with otherwise (a good thing). I saw parts of the world I would never choose to see but am glad I did. I made the best friends of my life. I saw horrors I can still smell. I learned things that did not come to life until late in my professional career. It gave me stories. I met people who were involved with historical events. Those 3 years motivated me to get off my duff and study. I did not want to do that job for a career and feel like I wasted my life. The way the Army is headed today, I would not recommend it.

Vorteile

They take care of you and you see the world.

Nachteile

They deprive you (necessarily) of your personal freedom and you live with unmotivated people.

Army NAF

This was the best job that I ever had. Professiona staff. Training opportunities provided to employees. Advancement opportunities provided to employees as well. Thank you for the experience.

Great life starter

Good place to get started in life but no balance of life. Something it’s rolling the dice when it comes to leadership. I have meet some really wonderful people and really backstabbing individual. Good benefits

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

No self care
Arbeitskultur

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.
Arbeitskultur

Productive and fun workplace.

The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.

Bei der U.S.Army

Ich würde mich heutzutage nicht mehr bei der U.S.Army bewerben. Immer die Wahrscheinlichkeit des Stellenabbaus vor Augen, wäre es nichts mehr für mich.

Urlaubs und Weihnachtsgeld Tariflich abgesichtert

Abzug der U.S.Army aus Deutschland

Opportunity for self advancement

You can get as far as you want or ride it out for a few years and the have the experience to further advance yourself once out of the military. Benefits are an usually overlooked compensation for service.

Day to day life

0/10, would not recommend. Very ghetto. Stay away from airborne, my knees hurt. Stay away from Germany, everything closes at 6 pm. 24/7 lonely. Good liquor at the barracks parties.

advanced worked environment

the good would you become apart of one of the biggest fighting force in the world.second you get travel and meet people you will never forget in your life.the bad part is adjusting to civilians when you get out

Vorteile

being apart of something that makes a differince

Nachteile

adjustment period once you leave the service
Arbeitskultur

I always wanted to serve my country

I got blessed with the ability to serve my country and I couldn’t have done it with a better ground of guys. I loved every minute of it and I will always have high respect for those who serve

US Army

It was a good experience but no way could I do 20 years rough on the body. You need to be mentally tough in order to serve the military you’re alone so you need to be strong.

Sets you up for life