U.S. Army
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Join the Air Force Instead

17. April 2019
One perfect example is a deployment that we had to the middle east. The Army soldiers were living in tents made out of what looked like oriental rugs, in the sand, with no A/C. We were also only eating C-rations and MREs. The Air Force personnel all got to stay at a Marriot hotel on the coast of the Mediterranean with catered meals and room service.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Unternehmenskultur
10. Juli 2020
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Rheinland-Pfalz
It was a good experience but no way could I do 20 years rough on the body. You need to be mentally tough in order to serve the military you’re alone so you need to be strong.
Vorteile
Sets you up for life
Nachteile
Rough on body
11. Juni 2020
Sgt us army (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Schweinfurt Germany
You will work your tail off. It's certainly not a 9 to 5 job. Until you get to your duty station. My first 4 years, after basic and your schooling was in Germany. It was wonderful. We worked 6am til 3pm. Except on Thursday which is considered family day in Germany. You get off work after lunch. Plus you get 90 minutes for lunch every day. 6 am was PT til 7 am. Then you reported to work by 8am.
Vorteile
Nachteile
The field sucks.
20. April 2020
1st Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Rheinland-Pfalz
The United States Army is not for everyone. At the beginning it is hard, much like being a new person at any job, you start at the bottom and work your way up. There are times of hardship and being away, depending on your profession of choice within the Army. The skill set and leadership training is second to none. There is more room for advancement and academic as well as job specific schools and training within the Army
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung