U.S. Army
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für U.S. Army

Work

12. Juni 2019
The culture inside the office was a very work driven enviroment. It was a fun a placeto work but it was a job that required a lot of focus and dedication. Delegating work to my soldiers was the hardest part of the job for, I had a very specific method of operation and only put out the highest quality of work.

Work with soldiers who are eligible for promotion and even arranges the promotion ceremony, process classification or reclasification actions.

Prepare orders and request for orders.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Ähnliche Bewertungen
20. Oktober 2019
Gleiche StelleGleicher Ort
Human Resource Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Kaiserslautern, Germany
The Army is made up of people from all walks of life. The Army has drastically changed. After 911 the Army allowed recruits in without a High School diploma, and criminal records requiring waivers. This is now the leadership. A unit can have the best working environment under one leader, and can change for the worse as soon as someone different takes over. Some leaders will provide tasks way above one's pay-grade but will not trust and micro manage personnel. Many leaders are "Say as I do, not what I say" type of leaders.

I have had the opportunity to travel. I have also been able to complete my college degree and progress in my career.
21. Juni 2018
Gleiche Stelle
Human Resources Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Wiesbaden germany
Working in the army has taught me alot of things. It has taught me how to mentor my subordinates, how to react when under pressure and how to deal with people in a respectable way.
Vorteile
Guaranteed advances
Nachteile
Less family time
9. Januar 2020
Gleicher Ort
Satellite Controller (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Kaiserslautern, Germany
Good opportunity for travel, great benefits.
Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.