Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Work
Human Resources Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY12. Juni 2019
The culture inside the office was a very work driven enviroment. It was a fun a placeto work but it was a job that required a lot of focus and dedication. Delegating work to my soldiers was the hardest part of the job for, I had a very specific method of operation and only put out the highest quality of work.

Work with soldiers who are eligible for promotion and even arranges the promotion ceremony, process classification or reclasification actions.
Prepare orders and request for orders.
Vorteile
JOB ADVANCEMENT, OVERALL BENEFICTS, TRAVEL OPORTUNITIES
Nachteile
EXTREMELY LONG HOURS. SHORT BREAKS

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
It's the Army
Public Affairs Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Oktober 2019
The United States Army is not an easy job but it can be rewarding. You have toe be willing to fight for your country in austere environments but the military can also set you up for success later in life.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage