Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Stressful but Fulfilling
Cybersecurity, ISSM, ETA/TA (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, Germany5. April 2019
Tough job, pleasing 20000+ customers with less than 30 employees in our AOR. Teamwork is the key. Determination is critical. Pay is good. Location is best kept secret.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Arbeitskultur
An adventure of selfless service and team building defending America!
DISTRIBUTION INTEGRATION PLANNER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz20. Oktober 2019
Loved the relationships I was able to build. Enjoyed the places I have been and the international experience as a logistics officer. Work-family balance may sometimes be skewed, but it's worth it!
Leadership dictates work atmostphere
Human Resource Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany20. Oktober 2019
The Army is made up of people from all walks of life. The Army has drastically changed. After 911 the Army allowed recruits in without a High School diploma, and criminal records requiring waivers. This is now the leadership. A unit can have the best working environment under one leader, and can change for the worse as soon as someone different takes over. Some leaders will provide tasks way above one's pay-grade but will not trust and micro manage personnel. Many leaders are "Say as I do, not what I say" type of leaders.

I have had the opportunity to travel. I have also been able to complete my college degree and progress in my career.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage