Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Hard work
SR Assistant Task Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany23. Mai 2019
A typical day at work is, waking up in the morning getting ready for PT to go work out. Go back home take a shower. Then it's time to do what I do best help solider for the day. I learn something new everyday on my job. It could be computer are it can be some type of leadership from someone else. I work with NATO so there's a lot of different culture there. The hardest part of the job is knowing what the other different military be saying sometime. The most enjoyable part is walking out the door to go home.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

I loved it
US Army Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. September 2019
It was a great job. I learned a lot while working here. I have gotten many experiences work wise, as well as life. The army made me grow a lot and helped me in life
25 years
Postal Operation Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern7. September 2019
I was with the Army for 25 Years and I loved Serving my Country. I would do this Job again if asked. I would recommend this to anyone who has no direction in life.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage