Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
Work with all kinds of people.
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. April 2014
I made a lot of life time freinds. We would all train together in our job feild on a daily basis. We would then deploy and come home. I learned how to mature in everything I do.I became a team leader not long after being put in my platoon for the fact i learned my job faster and better then most. This is where I would make my freind I still talk to today. The hardest part was deployment and saying bye to your freinds if it was to death or leaving to come home.The exsperence I got and the travels and memories I have made was the funnest part of my three years.
Vorteile
Serve my Country
Nachteile
very long work hours at times.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Arbeitskultur
It's the Army...What do you expect
Mental Health Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Januar 2020
It's the US Army. Not really sure what you expect as far as a review is concerned. I doubt that anyone is trolling through Indeed for any sort of postings for a military gig. Go talk to any veteran friends you have. They'll tell you the truth.
Arbeitskultur
It's what you make of it.
Satellite Controller (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany9. Januar 2020
Good opportunity for travel, great benefits.
Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage