Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Good experience
Audio Visual Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany20. Oktober 2017
While there is a fair share of rough times while being a soldier, there are plenty of moments during your time that you can find as a once in a lifetime experience. Commonly referred to as "The best worst time of my life.", if you plan on joining just be prepared for the unexpected. The people you meet while serving quickly become a family more than coworkers. It's physically demanding as well as mentally demanding.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Deployments

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Arbeitskultur
An adventure of selfless service and team building defending America!
DISTRIBUTION INTEGRATION PLANNER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz20. Oktober 2019
Loved the relationships I was able to build. Enjoyed the places I have been and the international experience as a logistics officer. Work-family balance may sometimes be skewed, but it's worth it!
Leadership dictates work atmostphere
Human Resource Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany20. Oktober 2019
The Army is made up of people from all walks of life. The Army has drastically changed. After 911 the Army allowed recruits in without a High School diploma, and criminal records requiring waivers. This is now the leadership. A unit can have the best working environment under one leader, and can change for the worse as soon as someone different takes over. Some leaders will provide tasks way above one's pay-grade but will not trust and micro manage personnel. Many leaders are "Say as I do, not what I say" type of leaders.

I have had the opportunity to travel. I have also been able to complete my college degree and progress in my career.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage