Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
Only for people who want an army career not people who want college and money it’ll be a trap for them
Military (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany grafenwohr20. Mai 2018
The army can be okay at first but it gets stressful I was always hardworking but I can’t be away from home that long I have things that I need to take care of and a gf to take care of, I have done a lot for the army and passed basic training and advanced training and gotten certificates in SERE training online courses I’ve always been told what to do and I listen.
Vorteile
Free meals and no bills for housing and hospitals
Nachteile
No freedom and stressful and away from home and family for a long time and deployments

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
It's the Army
Public Affairs Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Oktober 2019
The United States Army is not an easy job but it can be rewarding. You have toe be willing to fight for your country in austere environments but the military can also set you up for success later in life.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage