Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

56M Chaplain Assistant
56M Chaplain Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany6. April 2019
I went about my day, a typical day in the job area was working either in my battalion office or out in some field training, the changes varied every single week, month, day. The hardest part of my job was being halfway across the world, away from everything and everybody you genuinely cared about. The most rewarding part of my job was knowing and having that I had 800 + soldiers under my supervision as their battalion's chaplain assistant with of course my chaplain who was also in charge but he had a degree within his religion practicality and I did not, religion is not forced on people, if that's what you are thinking, it was simply there to help and was designed to help the soldiers in times of struggles and the most importantly aspect was the soldiers health status in a physical state and a mental stage. The rest is unsaid since I was to experience and have the opportunity to be a U.S. Army soldier.
Vorteile
Free lunch but long lunches as well.
Nachteile
The area of work constantly changed.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Outstanding
Senior Maintenance Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. Oktober 2019
The Army was great for and to me. It was a great place to work where I made a lot of friend that I'll never forget. The diversity in the US Arrmy is like no other. We are all warriors and members of a team.
great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage