Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun work environment for the office as a whole.
42A/Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany31. Dezember 2014
A typical day at work for us would be getting up at 5:30 am to start the day off. First thing we were taught to do is open our emails to see if anything came in the day prior. This was to be sure we covered any and everything we have missed while out of the office. Then check our sections to be sure we make each dead line we have for the day. I learned administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminologies. We had good management that did his best to make sure we learned what we needed to carry on in whatever we decided to do next in our lives. My co-workers all worked together as a team and always crossed trained to learn each others jobs. The hardest part of the day was the afternoon when we opened the doors for customer assistance. This was hard because we had to learn how to continue our daily tasks and help our customers at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the day was the end of the day because we would all come together cover everything we accomplished for the day.
Vorteile
Great Benefits
Nachteile
Bad hours

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Awesome opportunity
Phlebotomist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Landstuhl, Germany25. August 2019
I enjoyed the Army because it allowed me to travel for free. I was able to supervise my own team for phlebotomy and lab work. I also led the mobile blood bank team.
Immunization/ Allergy Nurse
LPN (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany16. August 2019
I was responsible for the immunization clinic for Wiesbaden Army health clinic.
I enjoyed working with my soldiers and taking care of their families.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage