Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Dynamic Work Environment
Battalion Executive Officer (Chief of Staff) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany20. September 2018
My career was in a fast-paced, globally-focused organization where I provided leadership, operational planning, problem solving, and risk analytics within three different continents. This organization was the United States Army.

As a Veteran Army Officer, Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, 20 year Team Builder, Problem-Solver, and an experienced ability to assess and mitigate risk, I am equipped with a diverse and unique set of skills and experiences which allow me to approach and solve problems in across a wide spectrum of areas. These expertise include:

- Leading, managing, and motivating people, especially in rapidly changing, stressful situations

- Engaging customers, identifying pain points with empathy and championing the VOC within my organization to drive customer-focused innovation

- Designing, supervising, and building a variety of small and large scale projects

- Writing and presenting technical projects and reports to C-Level individuals and large audiences

- Utilizing quantitative and analytical problem solving skills to solve real world problems

As I prepare to leave the military I have become passionate about getting the top 10% of our military and veterans into industry and tech!
Vorteile
Numerous opportunities to learn leadership styles from peers, superiors, and subordinates
Nachteile
Still a very political organization

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Outstanding
Senior Maintenance Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. Oktober 2019
The Army was great for and to me. It was a great place to work where I made a lot of friend that I'll never forget. The diversity in the US Arrmy is like no other. We are all warriors and members of a team.
great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage