Battalion Executive Officer (Chief of Staff) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) – Vilseck, Germany – 20. September 2018
My career was in a fast-paced, globally-focused organization where I provided leadership, operational planning, problem solving, and risk analytics within three different continents. This organization was the United States Army.
As a Veteran Army Officer, Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, 20 year Team Builder, Problem-Solver, and an experienced ability to assess and mitigate risk, I am equipped with a diverse and unique set of skills and experiences which allow me to approach and solve problems in across a wide spectrum of areas. These expertise include:
- Leading, managing, and motivating people, especially in rapidly changing, stressful situations
- Engaging customers, identifying pain points with empathy and championing the VOC within my organization to drive customer-focused innovation
- Designing, supervising, and building a variety of small and large scale projects
- Writing and presenting technical projects and reports to C-Level individuals and large audiences
- Utilizing quantitative and analytical problem solving skills to solve real world problems
As I prepare to leave the military I have become passionate about getting the top 10% of our military and veterans into industry and tech!
Numerous opportunities to learn leadership styles from peers, superiors, and subordinates
The Army was great for and to me. It was a great place to work where I made a lot of friend that I'll never forget. The diversity in the US Arrmy is like no other. We are all warriors and members of a team.