Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Fun, great friends
AH-64D Apache Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany26. Dezember 2017
I would do it all again if I could. I loved being in the Army it was one of he best things I have ever done!! I love this country and I am proud to be a soldier. I was medically discharged due to the fact that I was injured and there was nothing more that could be done for me to be able to stay on active duty and still be able to do my job. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who is willing to put there life on the line for your fellow brothers in arms!!
Vorteile
Job security
Nachteile
War
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Outstanding
Senior Maintenance Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. Oktober 2019
The Army was great for and to me. It was a great place to work where I made a lot of friend that I'll never forget. The diversity in the US Arrmy is like no other. We are all warriors and members of a team.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage