Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Stressfull
12B Combat Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwohr Germany16. November 2018
the army is a good thing. i believe the military is a good option, but my unit RES 2CR is bad and a terrible place to be. it should not be a first duty station

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Arbeitskultur
An adventure of selfless service and team building defending America!
DISTRIBUTION INTEGRATION PLANNER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz20. Oktober 2019
Loved the relationships I was able to build. Enjoyed the places I have been and the international experience as a logistics officer. Work-family balance may sometimes be skewed, but it's worth it!
Leadership dictates work atmostphere
Human Resource Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany20. Oktober 2019
The Army is made up of people from all walks of life. The Army has drastically changed. After 911 the Army allowed recruits in without a High School diploma, and criminal records requiring waivers. This is now the leadership. A unit can have the best working environment under one leader, and can change for the worse as soon as someone different takes over. Some leaders will provide tasks way above one's pay-grade but will not trust and micro manage personnel. Many leaders are "Say as I do, not what I say" type of leaders.

I have had the opportunity to travel. I have also been able to complete my college degree and progress in my career.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage