Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
Intense work place, very strict management, high pace maintenance, institutionalize environment
Helicopter Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany19. Juni 2017
Day to day maintenance on Blackhawk helicopters, and periodic maintenance procedures were done on many aircraft. Learned how to teach others my job, learned how to apply my mechanical skills, learned how to operate heavy machinery. Very professional workplace, with strict guidelines and regulations. Hardest part was being away from family. Best part of the army was the travelling, and flying in helicopters.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
It's the Army
Public Affairs Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Oktober 2019
The United States Army is not an easy job but it can be rewarding. You have toe be willing to fight for your country in austere environments but the military can also set you up for success later in life.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage