Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
Great experience to travel the world, and work with an array of different types of people.
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany5. Juli 2017
I enjoyed getting to travel most while serving in the military on active duty for 4 years, and reserve for 4 as well. I was thankful to be stationed in Germany, before the age of 21, I had seen half of the world and met many good people. I had great management and chain of command. Deploying to Afghanistan for a year long tour was an experience of a lifetime.
Vorteile
Benefits, meeting new people, traveling.
Nachteile
I lived in the barracks on base in Germany which was an old WWII base remodeled, The winters were pretty severe to train in.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

It's the Army
Public Affairs Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Oktober 2019
The United States Army is not an easy job but it can be rewarding. You have toe be willing to fight for your country in austere environments but the military can also set you up for success later in life.
Time f your life
First Sergeant (Department Manager) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany9. Oktober 2019
Rewarding but hazardous job. You need to ensure you are physically and mentally fit. This job is not fr the lazy and weak. Must know how t work well with others. Talk to a recruiter and travel the world
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage