Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
Wish I could have stayed in longer
Military Policeman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wurzburg, Germany10. September 2018
If there is no war, then it is like a 9-5 job, that keeps you fit.

I learned how to be a soldier, values, pride in my country, fear for the person who had to watch my back, b/c lets face it they are not all the brightest bulbs lol.

Management is luck of the draw, some are cool, some abuse their power.

Workplace culture, if you are sick, get back to work asap, the doctors do not try to find out your issues they just give you motrin and send you back to work.

Hardest part, being away from your family, putting your life on the line, deployments, PTSD, injuries.

Most enjoyable, commradery with fellow soldiers and veterans. Benefits, its what you make of it.
Vorteile
Travel, family
Nachteile
Bad leadership
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Outstanding
Senior Maintenance Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. Oktober 2019
The Army was great for and to me. It was a great place to work where I made a lot of friend that I'll never forget. The diversity in the US Arrmy is like no other. We are all warriors and members of a team.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage