Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Goarmy
Geospatial Engineer (12Y) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Mai 2019
The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!
Vorteile
JOB STABILITY BENITFITS TRAVEL
Nachteile
TA ONLY PAYS FOR LIKE 15 CREDITS APPLY FOR PELL GRANT VIA FAFSFA. HOOAH.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Chaos
Heavy Equipment Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany19. September 2019
Think of it like you are riding a bike. But the bike is on fire. You dont know how you got on fire and neither does anyone else. Repeat this fir 4 to 8 years and you got the Army.
Productive Workplace
Logistical Supply Specialist/Unit Armorer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany14. September 2019
Time management in the US Army is what I learned the most. I was able to get most of my day completed within the first few hours of the work day. The ARMY made me strong and strong minded
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage