Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Goarmy
Geospatial Engineer (12Y) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Mai 2019
The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!
Vorteile
JOB STABILITY BENITFITS TRAVEL
Nachteile
TA ONLY PAYS FOR LIKE 15 CREDITS APPLY FOR PELL GRANT VIA FAFSFA. HOOAH.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

Arbeitskultur
A job that you can grow into and gain experience
Mobility Advisor/Distribution Branch Deputy Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen16. Juli 2019
A typical day starts at 0530 with physical training for an hour and than you go and change and eat breakfast. Depending on your job you may start work at 0730/0800 until 1700 each day or longer if you are deployed in various places around the world.
Vorteile
Job Security
Nachteile
Maybe deployed to hostile environments
The Army
Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Juli 2019
The army is a great stepping stone for those who want to progress and further enhance their future career. In the army you gain experiences ranging from leadership, management, administrative skills and getting well at communication with others towards difficult tasks at hand. You build a bond of brotherhood and sisterhood with other soldiers around you and learn many different experiences from others. Make easy connections for easy networking for future work experience.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage