Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Army

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Army lesen

Arbeitskultur
A great way to start life
Preventive Medicine Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany3. Juni 2019
I had the opportunity to become a soldier in the United States Army and further my career in Environmental Health. The Army is passionate in progressing your technical and physical growth, to a certain extent. I felt limited in the amount of training I could acquire due to government funding and location. Serving was a great experience and set my career path for success.
Vorteile
Healthcare and Benefits
Nachteile
Limited time off

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Army

The Army
Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Juli 2019
The army is a great stepping stone for those who want to progress and further enhance their future career. In the army you gain experiences ranging from leadership, management, administrative skills and getting well at communication with others towards difficult tasks at hand. You build a bond of brotherhood and sisterhood with other soldiers around you and learn many different experiences from others. Make easy connections for easy networking for future work experience.
It's a trap
GEOSPATIAL IMAGERY ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen30. Juni 2019
Only sign up for the minimum to see how you'll like it. If you enjoy it then re-enlist, otherwise, you'll only be stuck for a couple of years. It might also be your unit, just make sure this is what you want to do before signing the contract.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage