Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.938 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.958 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Love the Army
Battalion S4 NCOIC/Platoon Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen5. Februar 2019
I enjoyed every day I was in the Army, I would still be in the army if not for injuries which caused me to be medically discharged. If you like adventure and excitement, join the Army.
Very hard on body
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Army
Signal Support System Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany28. Januar 2019
It's the Army. You know what you are getting in to. After Basic Training and AIT, it's just like a regular job. You show up for PT in the morning and then you go to work.
Arbeitskultur
Best and most challenging times of my life
Nodal Network Systems Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern26. Januar 2019
I never regret joining for a minute. It was the best thing I ever did! They taught me survival and life skills, helped build my confidence, and gave me a community as well as a purpose.
Benefits, exercise, skills, travel
Ran us ragged
The Army Life
Food Service Specialist (92G) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen25. Januar 2019
During my time in the U.S. Army, I was able to learn many valuable skills such as communication, flexibility, teamwork, and integrity.

My everyday workday consists of waking up at 6 am for physical training ending it at around 7:00 - 7:30 am. After that breakfast, until I have to go to work at 9 am. You get your lunch break from 12 to 1 pm. After that, you work until 5 pm and after which you are free to do anything.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Supporting mission greater than self
Director, Executive Services Division (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen23. Januar 2019
Implemented innovative, cost-effective resource management and vendor negotiations ending past three years with an average of 15 percent under-budget. Provided managers, employees, and job applicants new and innovative recruiting ideas and suggestions to fill gaps identified through workforce analysis in concert with enforcement of DoDD 1400.25.
Great friends
Transportation/Installation Coordinator Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany22. Januar 2019
Get up at 630 am for PT you start work at 9am you get an hour and a half lunch and get off at 430 pm. Hurry up and wait is real. Everything that happens on the outside goes on behind to fence too.
housing and medical
no control over life
Team Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern22. Januar 2019
A typical day for me is I go wake up super early, go to PT (I get to work out for free), I conduct personal hygiene and go to work. While at work I help motivate and mentor Soldiers to be future leaders.
Great place to work !
Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen22. Januar 2019
USACE is a great place to gain experience and to be involved in important and relevant work. Europe District is involved in so many different projects and situations. I highly recommend it.
Army Strong
Intelligence Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern21. Januar 2019
Active Duty is active duty, nothing can compare or replace it, but i had other options in mind which lead me to change gears to the reserve component.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Long Hours
Work day
Supply Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern21. Januar 2019
Processing unit orders, checking inventory'
Learned alot about military equiment and sars program.
Great
Inventoring heavy items.
Meeting people from all over the world!
PAY WAS GREAT
Paid in Euro
Army review
Intelligence and Security Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany21. Januar 2019
A good job with great benefits however, don't expect a lot of time off or personal growth. Benefits are great in so many ways from retirement to medical/dental. Housing stipend depending on rank or marriage status. The down-side is moving often and managing life in a toxic work environment.
Vorteile
housing allowance, student loan repayment, retirement
Nachteile
move every three years, toxic work environments
Lifetime experience
Medical Company Platoon Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz16. Januar 2019
There is not enough time to explain how amazing my military career has been. After 20 years it’s time for a different adventure on the civilian side. My goal is to retire a second career.
Advancement opportunities
Nachteile
Time away in deployment environment
Fun place to work
Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Augsburg, Germany15. Januar 2019
It is learned how to work in stressful situations. The workplace was awesome. I have got to travel all around the world and worked in Logistics in a warehouse environment.
Vorteile
Free college degree by the Army
No Cons
Great places decent people
Fire Direction Specialist, Cannon Crewmember (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern15. Januar 2019
The Army is for the weak hearted it has become watered down in terms of discipline and toughness with ridiculous hours the work is easy the people are hard to work with because its all their way or the highway
Wealth of experience
Planung und Koordination (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden15. Januar 2019
I have been provided a vast array of opportunities and been allowed to grow and expand professionally with USAREUR. The organization as well as the position I occupied allowed me to reach out, visualize and realize a variety of goals that resulted continuous forward movement and innovation.
I have meet with and negotiated with senior executive leaders from European nations, I have helped to develop new business rules and doctrine for the development of heavy industrial development and materials acquisition.
I've been provided the opportunity to work across inter-agency, multi-national and cross-ministerial levels to effect change across entire regions.
All in all, my experiences at this organization are as positive as it can be.
Vorteile
Allowed to develop options to solving problems using unconventional ideas
Nachteile
Otern chaotic and unpredictable work schedule
Every Day Army
Automated Logistical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz13. Januar 2019
A typical day in the Army is waking early to exercise and maintain physical readiness. They dismiss you for breakfast and give you time to put on your uniform. After breakfast, formation tends to be at 0900 for accountability and report to work. Workload depends on job duty. I can honestly say that the Army enables you to be the best you can be and offers you to develop new skills each and every day. However, the hardest thing about the Army is not being close to your family.
Competitive
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern12. Januar 2019
Competitive job, makes you wanna better yourself. Leadership is always willing to assist you in anything you need. Pay is fare and promotions are given to the most qualified.
hard but rewarding
Air Traffic Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ansbach germany10. Januar 2019
I loved my time in the Army and wish I would have been able to finish my last 6 years and retire. I was hurt and medically discharged because I could no longer deploy.
travel
pt at 6am
Scout PIlot
scout pilot (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern10. Januar 2019
Flew as a forward scout for a Cobra gun team in Schweinfurt Germany Germany flying the OH-58 for 3 years. Beautiful area and great flying. Returned to NC and flew UH-1H Huey's for the North Carolina National Guard for 16 years. The last few years flying night vision platoon using UH-60L Blackhawks. Enjoyed every minute of the experiences!
Good equipment to fly
many late night missions
Loved this job
FIRST LINE SUPERVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  baumholder10. Januar 2019
This was the best thing that every happened to me. It put me on the straight and narrow. Cleaned up my attitude and built me into the man I am today. Gave me the drive and knowledge that I could complete anything I put my mind too.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage