Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.946 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.610 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great Experience
Radio COMSEC Repairer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany22. Juni 2019
Great experience that I recommend to all. The lessons and values learned in the Military are second to none. Stressful at times, but overall a great job to have.
Arbeitskultur
Stressful job with great benefits
Electrician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany19. Juni 2019
- Physical Training (PT) Monday through Friday
- Away from family for several months out of the year
- Dental benefits
- Medical benefits
- Vision
- Marksmanship training
Good benefits
Cavalry Scout (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern17. Juni 2019
The army is a tight nit unit for those who want it. If you want to make it a career you must be patiant. If not serve your time and stay out trouble the best you can.
Food Inspection Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany17. Juni 2019
Great discounted shopping
Part of a team
Good diversity of coworkers
Arbeitskultur
The United States army is very beneficial organization to work for.
Motor Transport Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz15. Juni 2019
No matter what job or career path you choose with the United States Army it will always be both fast paced and slow paced. Being in the army has given me the discipline needed to be a great worker.
Arbeitskultur
Senior Missile Technician/Tank Turret Repairer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany europe13. Juni 2019
I was lucky to work for a company like this one. The people were great and the work environment was fun. I think management was great. Also, the pay was great.
Work
Human Resources Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY12. Juni 2019
The culture inside the office was a very work driven enviroment. It was a fun a placeto work but it was a job that required a lot of focus and dedication. Delegating work to my soldiers was the hardest part of the job for, I had a very specific method of operation and only put out the highest quality of work.

Work with soldiers who are eligible for promotion and even arranges the promotion ceremony, process classification or reclasification actions.
Prepare orders and request for orders.
JOB ADVANCEMENT, OVERALL BENEFICTS, TRAVEL OPORTUNITIES
EXTREMELY LONG HOURS. SHORT BREAKS
Great Experience
Seargent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern7. Juni 2019
Good benefits, A lot of discounts. 2.5 leave days earned per month so 30 days at the end of the year paid. But very expensive to travel home if you are stationed overseas or cross country.
Great for Some
Director of Procurement (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany6. Juni 2019
A military career is not for everyone, but service in the most general sense, I believe, should be a must for everyone, and not necessarily military service.
Vorteile
Teaches leadership, management, self-discipline, team-work, and selfless service.
Nachteile
Deployments and less autonomy.
Very Stable
First-Line Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern4. Juni 2019
I enjoy working for the Army as a DA Civilian as well as my time on Active Duty. As a DA Civilian I get to travel the world setting up live fire ranges for rotational forces.
Excellent
United States Army (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Illesheim Germany3. Juni 2019
I Love The Military And Would Definitely Recommend To Any And Everyone.Theres No Greater Feeling Than Serving Our Country. To Deploy And Know Your Dedication Is For Not Only The Safety For Your Loved Ones But For World Wide.
Arbeitskultur
A great way to start life
Preventive Medicine Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany3. Juni 2019
I had the opportunity to become a soldier in the United States Army and further my career in Environmental Health. The Army is passionate in progressing your technical and physical growth, to a certain extent. I felt limited in the amount of training I could acquire due to government funding and location. Serving was a great experience and set my career path for success.
Healthcare and Benefits
Limited time off
A Decent Career
Paralegal Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. Juni 2019
The military as a whole is primarily what you make of it, although, you don't always get out of it what you put in. Sometimes the days or nights can be long, but your colleagues can make it all worthwhile.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Hours
U.S. Army
Logistics Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany2. Juni 2019
Served over 20 years in the Military with knowledge and expertise in Military Operations, Logistics, Administration, Training and Professional Development. Held management positions as the Senior Enlisted Adviser and as the Academy Deputy Commandant & First Sergeant.

I learned to manage Soldiers by mentoring them to be the best possible Soldier in or out of the Battlefield. i provided strong leadership and training for all soldiers.

The best part of being a Soldier is traveling to different country and living there for two to three years.

The hardest part of the job is being deployed away from your family.

The best part is learning new thing and the mission. Every day is a challenge.
Vorteile
Great to be a Soldier and have a career in the Army
Nachteile
Not being part of your old units and organizations
work schedule
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany2. Juni 2019
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
2,0
Go for the benefits
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany29. Mai 2019
I won't regret my time in the Army, but after 8 years I was burnt out. I wasn't a fan of the lifestyle, but many people might like it. Go for the benefits and then get out and use your GI Bill.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Always proactive Monday-Friday
88M Motor Transport Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz29. Mai 2019
My occupation is extremely high tempo, but it comes with a wide range of experiences. Being able to communicate with different military members and cultures around Europe.
It wasn't for me
Military Intelligence Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern29. Mai 2019
The army is good for a lot of people. I actually encourage a lot of youth to go into the military but, it wasn't a place for me. It is a good opportunity for some.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Army
Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Babenhusen, Germany28. Mai 2019
I can not answer too many questions about the Army because it was a long time ago. What I do recall is working hard and exercising five days a week, and was in the best shape during that time.
Goarmy
Geospatial Engineer (12Y) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Mai 2019
The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!
JOB STABILITY BENITFITS TRAVEL
Nachteile
TA ONLY PAYS FOR LIKE 15 CREDITS APPLY FOR PELL GRANT VIA FAFSFA. HOOAH.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage