Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.926 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 68.919 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
work schedule
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany2. Juni 2019
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
2,0
Go for the benefits
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany29. Mai 2019
I won't regret my time in the Army, but after 8 years I was burnt out. I wasn't a fan of the lifestyle, but many people might like it. Go for the benefits and then get out and use your GI Bill.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Always proactive Monday-Friday
88M Motor Transport Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz29. Mai 2019
My occupation is extremely high tempo, but it comes with a wide range of experiences. Being able to communicate with different military members and cultures around Europe.
It wasn't for me
Military Intelligence Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern29. Mai 2019
The army is good for a lot of people. I actually encourage a lot of youth to go into the military but, it wasn't a place for me. It is a good opportunity for some.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Army
Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Babenhusen, Germany28. Mai 2019
I can not answer too many questions about the Army because it was a long time ago. What I do recall is working hard and exercising five days a week, and was in the best shape during that time.
Goarmy
Geospatial Engineer (12Y) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Mai 2019
The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!
JOB STABILITY BENITFITS TRAVEL
Nachteile
TA ONLY PAYS FOR LIKE 15 CREDITS APPLY FOR PELL GRANT VIA FAFSFA. HOOAH.
Hard work
SR Assistant Task Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany23. Mai 2019
A typical day at work is, waking up in the morning getting ready for PT to go work out. Go back home take a shower. Then it's time to do what I do best help solider for the day. I learn something new everyday on my job. It could be computer are it can be some type of leadership from someone else. I work with NATO so there's a lot of different culture there. The hardest part of the job is knowing what the other different military be saying sometime. The most enjoyable part is walking out the door to go home.
Great starting point
25Q Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern17. Mai 2019
Although the Army may not be for everyone, it is a great starting point. The Army does a great job of training you for the job that you select. They're also many opportunities to cross train with different MOS' to gain knowledge and skills in not just your MOS but also another.
Vorteile
free medical, dental, leave, free food, discounts
Nachteile
Late hours, no control over your life
2,0
Everyone should experience it
Veterinary Food Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany15. Mai 2019
Great experience to go through. Definitely helps build so many skills and gives plenty of life lessons.Would not recommend as a career except for very few that can be leaders.
1,0
not good nope
Ammunition Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  DE9. Mai 2019
the military is very bas salary me make no good pay working in military bad bosses very bad bosses worst of the worst everyone is so lazy and drunk yes
Arbeitskultur
Great experience, just not a career for me
Combat Fitness Instructor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany29. April 2019
I definitely enjoyed my time a Parachute Rigger in the Army. However, the Army in general just didn't make me happy anymore and felt it was my time to move one. There are a lot of great opportunities and benefits in the Army, it just wasn't my personal preference of a life career.
Vorteile
Benefits, stable income, career progression
Nachteile
culture, a lot of time away from home, long work hours, mismanagement and under appreciation of enlisted members
Arbeitskultur
Traveling and seeing the world while defending the US was a great experience
Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schwinefurt Germany23. April 2019
Joining the Army to be all you can be is just what that says. Their are no limits to how far you can go if you apply yourself. That's what I learned from being in the Army. It's a great opportunity for any one.
Vorteile
Great benefits, learning a new trade, education is always a pluse
Mission oriented
Supply Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels23. April 2019
Always a goal to be met. Connections made while serving are great bonds.
Great Organization for selfless service
Patriot Missile Operator Senior Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany22. April 2019
The typical things about a day in the Army are hard work, fun, camaraderie, and physical fitness. One of the things I learned in the Army is that everyone is stronger than they think they are. With the right encouragement and motivation an individual can do almost anything. Another thing I learned is how to leverage the different strengths of individuals in a team to accomplish a mission. The workplace culture in the Army is one that requires you to work as a team towards a greater goal. The fact that Soldiers work, live, sleep, and eat together makes them an extended family to the point that they will give there lives for each other. The hardest part of the job is losing touch with friends you make along the way. The most enjoyable parts of the job are making new friends, traveling, and knowing that you are a part of something greater than yourself.
Friendship, benefits, travel
Loss of friends
Great opportunity
Personnel Management Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany Europe22. April 2019
Joined out of high school was able to travel to Europe stationed in Germany went to Paris
Superiors were encouraging and helped when struggling not a hostile environment
Food Service
92G Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bamberg germany22. April 2019
It was an honor to serve my country. I had a chance to go to war and experience traveling the world. I had a chance to meet so many people from all different walks of life.
Outstanding culture
SENIOR OPERATIONS OFFICER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany20. April 2019
Outstanding leadership and culture. Enjoyed the fast paced environment and challenging assignments. The people made everything about being over seas, away from home an incredible experience.
great benefits
All Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck,Germany19. April 2019
it was an experience i will never forget. it has its pros and cons like you work alot and sometimes away from family quite a bit but in the end its all worth it.
1,0
Join the Air Force Instead
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern17. April 2019
One perfect example is a deployment that we had to the middle east. The Army soldiers were living in tents made out of what looked like oriental rugs, in the sand, with no A/C. We were also only eating C-rations and MREs. The Air Force personnel all got to stay at a Marriot hotel on the coast of the Mediterranean with catered meals and room service.
Arbeitskultur
This job is what you make of it. Master of one's own fate, for the most part.
SATCOM Operations NCO/Analyst - Telecommunications (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB, Germany17. April 2019
30 days paid time off per year; medical, dental coverage are comprehensive.

Typical day depends upon job title. As a network administrator a typical day is dealing with customers, trouble shooting system failures, completing change requests and updating documentation.
Vorteile
Medical benefits, educational benefits, career opportunities, promotion potential.
Nachteile
Strict physical appearance standards. Demanding work hours.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage