Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.923 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 68.835 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
It's the Army!
Veterinary Technician/Operations NCO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz10. April 2019
Work hard, advance. Fun Field times. Learned to utelize many pieces of equipment that the average civilian joe has never seen. Got to shoot at targets yearly. Drove many vehicles and trained on various pieces of equipment the military has. I personally had the best job (besides Infantry) in the Army. I was paid to play with puppies and kitties every day. Every day was different because of this.
Get to travel
Family life suffers
Good Time
Team Leader/ Gunner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. April 2019
I had a great group of leadership when I deployed and that was the best part of the Army for me. My leadership kept us physically fit, and in high spirits. While in Garrison however, things were different. This is definitely understandable due to the environment changing.
subject
Senior Manager/Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern8. April 2019
The U.S. Army is something an individual must experience on there own. Every job and situation is different for all military members. My experience was great.
56M Chaplain Assistant
56M Chaplain Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany6. April 2019
I went about my day, a typical day in the job area was working either in my battalion office or out in some field training, the changes varied every single week, month, day. The hardest part of my job was being halfway across the world, away from everything and everybody you genuinely cared about. The most rewarding part of my job was knowing and having that I had 800 + soldiers under my supervision as their battalion's chaplain assistant with of course my chaplain who was also in charge but he had a degree within his religion practicality and I did not, religion is not forced on people, if that's what you are thinking, it was simply there to help and was designed to help the soldiers in times of struggles and the most importantly aspect was the soldiers health status in a physical state and a mental stage. The rest is unsaid since I was to experience and have the opportunity to be a U.S. Army soldier.
Vorteile
Free lunch but long lunches as well.
Nachteile
The area of work constantly changed.
Arbeitskultur
Perfect Job if you want to do something extraordinary.
Infantryman/Dismounted Rifleman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern6. April 2019
I enjoyed traveling in Europe in the Army and got to meet awesome people from all over the world. I built a Brotherhood with my comrades while i was deployed to Afghanistan. It has its ups and downs. Its quite an experience.
Vorteile
Adrenaline Packed, serve you country, free benefits
Hazardous, Away from family
Stressful but Fulfilling
Cybersecurity, ISSM, ETA/TA (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, Germany5. April 2019
Tough job, pleasing 20000+ customers with less than 30 employees in our AOR. Teamwork is the key. Determination is critical. Pay is good. Location is best kept secret.
Great place
Transportation Management Coordinator (88N) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. April 2019
You get paid to workout but you have to do the Army's workout. Paid on the job training. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. I learned that they want "yes" men not people who can think for themselves. It is all about who you know, not what you know. It did pay for my corrective eye laser surgery and it is paying for my school.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
morale is the most enjoyable part of being in the army
Senior Human Resources (HR) Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany3. April 2019
Being away from home with others that are away from there family gives everyone a sense of family within those around you, so you never really feel alone because everyone around you is going through the same struggle of being so far away from home
Be all That you can be
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany and Iraq2. April 2019
As my recruiter told me on day 1, "You get out of it what you put in."

I have no regrets. The Army made me the person I am today. Also provided benefits for school and the friendships you make last a lifetime.
Vorteile
comaraderie, life experience, leadership skills, adventure, travel
Nachteile
no personal life, sacrifice individual freedoms
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work if you desire to be well rounded and aquire KSAs
Equipment Records & Parts Specialist Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz2. April 2019
I have no complaints other than sometime the environment is not conducive to everyone and their beliefs, however no one ridicules or violates any policies in place. If you desire to learn, like being physically and mentally challenge to advance and like taking orders (regardless of how they are given), then this is the place for you. The Army (military in general) takes care of you. This is the only organization that I know of that you pay little for unlimited benefits (dental, health, life, 401k/TSP, leave or sick days, housing, food allowance, clothing allowance...etc.). The culture is one that you are either going to like or dislike, how and who you are will determine that. The hardest part of the job is deploying and being separated from your family and everyone you love.
Benefits (all)
Working on weekends, being on call, 24 hr duty
Nice place to work
Freelance Photographer/Owner/Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen1. April 2019
Ten years professional services in multiple disciplines including curriculum development and integration in education, financial management, management of finances and manpower of a small business, and database management for scheduling.
1,0
Not for everyone
Medical Laboratory Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany1. April 2019
The Army is a great place to thrive for some people. I was not one of these people. I found it exceedingly difficult to manage home and work life after starting a family and chose to leave for personal reasons.
Arbeitskultur
This was the greatest job ever.
Infantry Team Leader/Supply Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany30. März 2019
You get to travel the world and do cool stuff. The pay is awesome and you get to serve your country and the same time. There are also great benefits too.
Great pay and benefits
Deployments
Unpleasing Experience
Avionics Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany29. März 2019
This company resulted in a no so good experience but I would not say that it could have great potential for others. The United States Army gave my several opportunities that I otherwise would not have had, such as travel.
Army Life
Mitarbeiter des US Army Military Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Europe29. März 2019
It's hard and demanding, but the rewards for the job can not be measured!
Arbeitskultur
Good reason to work hard
Planung und Koordination (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden29. März 2019
the work and job focused on taking care of and providing for Soldiers and personnel of the US and NATO military forces.
rewarding job
Poor leadership
2,0
fast work place
Cavalry Scout - Headquarters Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern29. März 2019
fast pace always on the move not a real set work schedule enjoyable part is the traveling people you get to meet on the journey some leadership is just awful
Vet Lab Europe
Senior Food Analysis / Safety Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz27. März 2019
Great job. Was not a typical job for my MOS which made it both stressful and yet exciting. Was able to influence many changes that had affecting me on the other side.
Arbeitskultur
I liked and enjoyed my time. a good experience
Project Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Germany27. März 2019
Morning formation, Physical training, Breakfast go to work, Lunch.
continue working on equipment assigned to me that day and if not done by the end of the day continue the next day.
good benefits, good environment
Nachteile
putting up with difficult characters.
radio operator
Specialist 4 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany27. März 2019
Stationed in Germany operating field radio communication to other bases through out the Country. Tedious work but could be fun at times. Get to work closely with many soldiers and travel alot.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage