U.S. Army

Standort
2.086 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.173 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur
Every individual selected are trained to become expert in their choosen job. Army provided opportunities to get trained and grow. Leaders motivates subordinates through award presentation for outstanding performance. Get promoted based on
Arbeitskultur
Best place I have worked in 20 years, if you are looking for something that can give you a steady income, 30 days free leave and free schooling then the army is the best place for you.
Arbeitskultur
While in the Army, I was afforded the opportunity to discover countries I would have never visited. I was able to learn about different cultures. I was stationed in Germany for the majority of my career.
Arbeitskultur
This job had a ton of ups and downs but the people I worked with made life easier. They didn't care for time with family as much I would enjoy but the benefits made the job worth it.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Awesome experience. Seems like it has a lot of opportunities. Full of adventures. Great values. Gave me a chance to travel many countries in the world.
Arbeitskultur
Working in the Army can be a hot or miss. You could have leadership that want nothing more than for you to succeed or you could have leadership who wants you to fail.
Arbeitskultur
I was blessed. Awarded a full scholarship for an advanced degree in Psychology, PhD with an internship and the opportunity to learn and serve. I served in a variety of locations. Had less say, than I would have preferred in duty locations. But it worked out. I got in to work in hospital settings in California, Texas, Georgia and Berlin Germany. Until the RIF.
Arbeitskultur
There were some good times. There were some bad times. As much as the bad times were bad, the army was one of the greatest experiences of my life and i highly recommend it.
Arbeitskultur
A day of working can be very productive like , ordering a lot of parts or picking up parts. You have to be flexible with your team on what the tasks are to get completed.
Arbeitskultur
training each individual for leadership and training in a combat situation, and in a group unit, and as a team and to get the job done what ever it takes
Arbeitskultur
Great work environment and people. Leadership varies depending on who's in charge. Long and short workdays depending on the schedule. Overall a great job to start
Arbeitskultur
Great place to serve your country. Army offers awesome benefits and salary. Also offers free college and TA assistance to ensure that everyone is afforded the opportunity to obtain a degree.
Arbeitskultur
Working as a team benefits everyone. you learn from every one on daily basis. management is always willing to listen. each culture is different depending on where you are stationed a typical day at work is just like a jov out her in the civilian world, you have good days and bad. the hardest part of the job leaving for another duty station to another because of the commandry you have built with this team.
Arbeitskultur
You’re gone or traveling a lot. I was a single getting out into the world I grew up a lot after four years. Working 24/7 I was ready to get home again.
Arbeitskultur
Wenn ich noch einmal die Wahl hätte , würde ich kein Arbeitsverhältniss mehr dort eingehen. Früher war es viel viel besser ich bin sehr gerne zur Arbeit gegangen ! kein Vergleich zu heute. so wie schwarz und weiss. Alle Motivation wird einem genommen! Man hat täglich mit irgend einem Quatsch zu kämpfen, der einem eigendlich gar nichts angeht, was mit der eigendlichen Arbeit nichts zu tun hat.
Arbeitskultur
I had to be ready to do what I am called to do at the same time, I had to display leadership through action. There were some difficult moments one for example; taking on the responsibility of leading a company on missions and preventing international conflict with allied nation. I cannot please everyone, but I have learn to adapt to the situation and use proper methods to allow everyone to agree to a common ground which lead to the success of the missions assigned.
Arbeitskultur
Ich dass halt richtig cool.Man kann viel herunterladen und ja ist gut.
Vorteile
Sehr gut
Nachteile
Nicht gut
Arbeitskultur
Great experience, i had an amazing time during my service in the military, learned tons of new lessons that helped shape me as the young hard working man i am today.
Arbeitskultur
If you work hard and stay committed, its an incredible opportunity. perfect for fresh out of high school who are unsure what they wanna do. get paid and travel the world and make yourself into something before getting into the work force. also will pay for a tradition degree after your service if you decide it
Arbeitskultur
i used the army as a stepping stone. i got what i wanted out of it. thats just what the army is: you get what you put in. i made it up the ranks fairly quickly and i enjoyed having soldiers to mentor and train, but i do not miss some of the things i was made to do or how much of my time was wasted.