Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.941 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.485 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Traveling and seeing the world while defending the US was a great experience
Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schwinefurt Germany23. April 2019
Joining the Army to be all you can be is just what that says. Their are no limits to how far you can go if you apply yourself. That's what I learned from being in the Army. It's a great opportunity for any one.
Vorteile
Great benefits, learning a new trade, education is always a pluse
Mission oriented
Supply Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels23. April 2019
Always a goal to be met. Connections made while serving are great bonds.
Great Organization for selfless service
Patriot Missile Operator Senior Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany22. April 2019
The typical things about a day in the Army are hard work, fun, camaraderie, and physical fitness. One of the things I learned in the Army is that everyone is stronger than they think they are. With the right encouragement and motivation an individual can do almost anything. Another thing I learned is how to leverage the different strengths of individuals in a team to accomplish a mission. The workplace culture in the Army is one that requires you to work as a team towards a greater goal. The fact that Soldiers work, live, sleep, and eat together makes them an extended family to the point that they will give there lives for each other. The hardest part of the job is losing touch with friends you make along the way. The most enjoyable parts of the job are making new friends, traveling, and knowing that you are a part of something greater than yourself.
Friendship, benefits, travel
Loss of friends
Great opportunity
Personnel Management Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany Europe22. April 2019
Joined out of high school was able to travel to Europe stationed in Germany went to Paris
Superiors were encouraging and helped when struggling not a hostile environment
Food Service
92G Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bamberg germany22. April 2019
It was an honor to serve my country. I had a chance to go to war and experience traveling the world. I had a chance to meet so many people from all different walks of life.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Outstanding culture
SENIOR OPERATIONS OFFICER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany20. April 2019
Outstanding leadership and culture. Enjoyed the fast paced environment and challenging assignments. The people made everything about being over seas, away from home an incredible experience.
great benefits
All Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck,Germany19. April 2019
it was an experience i will never forget. it has its pros and cons like you work alot and sometimes away from family quite a bit but in the end its all worth it.
A typical day
Motor Transport Operator (88M) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern19. April 2019
it depends on the company and such. For me a typical day was pmcs vehicles, disbatch the vehicles, and then do all other required missions. After all that was done, sit in the office and wait for next orders and go home when released
1,0
Join the Air Force Instead
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern17. April 2019
One perfect example is a deployment that we had to the middle east. The Army soldiers were living in tents made out of what looked like oriental rugs, in the sand, with no A/C. We were also only eating C-rations and MREs. The Air Force personnel all got to stay at a Marriot hotel on the coast of the Mediterranean with catered meals and room service.
Arbeitskultur
This job is what you make of it. Master of one's own fate, for the most part.
SATCOM Operations NCO/Analyst - Telecommunications (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB, Germany17. April 2019
30 days paid time off per year; medical, dental coverage are comprehensive.

Typical day depends upon job title. As a network administrator a typical day is dealing with customers, trouble shooting system failures, completing change requests and updating documentation.
Vorteile
Medical benefits, educational benefits, career opportunities, promotion potential.
Nachteile
Strict physical appearance standards. Demanding work hours.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
It's the Army, experiences will vary.
CAVALRY SCOUT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern13. April 2019
It's a completely different environment and culture, experiences will vary. There is a mix of high quality leadership and toxic leadership - some people are in leadership roles that they shouldn't be in and high quality soldiers tend to be overlooked. The army has a lot of management issues, some of which are understandable while others are from sheer negligence - you have no idea how many times my various personal paperwork had been lost. The best part of the army is the friends you make and some of experiences you have (weapon ranges, field exercises, etc.) Plus the vigorous work out regime keeps you in good shape.
Arbeitskultur
One heck of an experience!
Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. April 2019
20K for school
Saw Europe
30 days paid vaction in the first year...unbelievable
Great start if school has no interrest for you, did not want to get a real job, as recent HS grads get the worst of them
Lot's of good memories
Saw the world
Don't go ARMY - Go Air Force
It was the Army and I was in Germany. Learned a lot about other countries
NCOIC Tompkins Barracks Special Services (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany10. April 2019
I feel a lot better about the experience now that It is over. I did end up with limited medical coverage through the V.A. And that has proven itself to be a very good thing.
Vorteile
Ended up with four people working for me to help run the Sports Program at Tompkins Barracks, Heidelberg, Germany.
Nachteile
Had to wear the clothing that they provided.
It's the Army!
Veterinary Technician/Operations NCO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz10. April 2019
Work hard, advance. Fun Field times. Learned to utelize many pieces of equipment that the average civilian joe has never seen. Got to shoot at targets yearly. Drove many vehicles and trained on various pieces of equipment the military has. I personally had the best job (besides Infantry) in the Army. I was paid to play with puppies and kitties every day. Every day was different because of this.
Get to travel
Family life suffers
Good Time
Team Leader/ Gunner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. April 2019
I had a great group of leadership when I deployed and that was the best part of the Army for me. My leadership kept us physically fit, and in high spirits. While in Garrison however, things were different. This is definitely understandable due to the environment changing.
subject
Senior Manager/Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern8. April 2019
The U.S. Army is something an individual must experience on there own. Every job and situation is different for all military members. My experience was great.
3,0
56M Chaplain Assistant
56M Chaplain Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany6. April 2019
I went about my day, a typical day in the job area was working either in my battalion office or out in some field training, the changes varied every single week, month, day. The hardest part of my job was being halfway across the world, away from everything and everybody you genuinely cared about. The most rewarding part of my job was knowing and having that I had 800 + soldiers under my supervision as their battalion's chaplain assistant with of course my chaplain who was also in charge but he had a degree within his religion practicality and I did not, religion is not forced on people, if that's what you are thinking, it was simply there to help and was designed to help the soldiers in times of struggles and the most importantly aspect was the soldiers health status in a physical state and a mental stage. The rest is unsaid since I was to experience and have the opportunity to be a U.S. Army soldier.
Vorteile
Free lunch but long lunches as well.
Nachteile
The area of work constantly changed.
Arbeitskultur
Perfect Job if you want to do something extraordinary.
Infantryman/Dismounted Rifleman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern6. April 2019
I enjoyed traveling in Europe in the Army and got to meet awesome people from all over the world. I built a Brotherhood with my comrades while i was deployed to Afghanistan. It has its ups and downs. Its quite an experience.
Vorteile
Adrenaline Packed, serve you country, free benefits
Hazardous, Away from family
Stressful but Fulfilling
Cybersecurity, ISSM, ETA/TA (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, Germany5. April 2019
Tough job, pleasing 20000+ customers with less than 30 employees in our AOR. Teamwork is the key. Determination is critical. Pay is good. Location is best kept secret.
Great place
Transportation Management Coordinator (88N) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. April 2019
You get paid to workout but you have to do the Army's workout. Paid on the job training. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. I learned that they want "yes" men not people who can think for themselves. It is all about who you know, not what you know. It did pay for my corrective eye laser surgery and it is paying for my school.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage